guys, what's the best boots to jack off into?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: guys, what's the best boots to jack off into?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

knox123 wrote:my gf got a pair of johnny bulls boots, them are all leather inside and out and smell so strong! love to put my dick in them!
Gonna have to find a pair of those!!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I tend to find boots that are worn by someone I know. I prefer short boots as it is easier to access them. I will either jerk inside the boot until I cum or rub the outside and cum on the inside. I love to watch my cum slide down the arch into the toe box. My wife has a cousin that likes to wear these types of boots. I have blasted them on a few occasions. She always wears them with socks so she has no idea there is cum in them. Can't wait for her next visit!
four.jpg
1114151310 resize.jpg
seventeen.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Definitely prefer all leather boots for fucking. Nothing feels nicer on your cock, and smells better cummed up than quality leather boots. Old cum makes great boot lube! I usually piss inside the shaft to loosen up the old cum, making for a silky smooth boot fuck. The more times this process is repeated, the more old cum available for the next session!
I love it when I have to peel the boot shaft open before fucking it because is stuck together with old cum, just add some warm piss and go to town on it!
Flynnz69

Post by Flynnz69 »

My wife has several pairs. Had a guy come round once he shot a load inside a brown pair with no lining so no stains. I do a soft black pair. Soft enough to wrap around my cock until I blow.