Women that wear boots in the summer...

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

shoefreak

Women that wear boots in the summer...

Post by shoefreak »

What are your thoughts on women that wear boots in the summer?
In the past I would kinda be deterred and think that they must be crazy wearing boots in the hot summer days.
But now I wonder just how smelly the boots must get and am quite fascinated by this thought.
They might be doing it to be different than the norm but I also wonder if there is another reason...like they have boyfriends/husbands that have a smelly boot fetish or something?
carcomp59

Re: Women that wear boots in the summer...

Post by carcomp59 »

I know for my cousin who is a prostitute, she would wear boots if that is what the client wanted her to wear. She would often go to the mall or grocery shopping in her knee high boots I assume looking to drum up additional business. She knew how to look hot without looking overly slutty. She had 3 pairs that she would wear constantly, and during the summer months, they became pretty ripe. Ripe to the point of not being a turn on anymore.
I also think with her being a 2+ pack a day smoker and probably showering every other day, when she would sweat I bet she was sweating out tar and nicotine.
Chucksfetischist

Post by Chucksfetischist »

Mother in low ;)
Last edited by Chucksfetischist on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

Chucksfetischist wrote:Mother in low ;)
image.jpg
image.jpg
hey your MIL looks so hot, sexy boots and shapely legs... wanna share more about her ? photos, some info maybe ?
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

carcomp59 wrote:I know for my cousin who is a prostitute, she would wear boots if that is what the client wanted her to wear. She would often go to the mall or grocery shopping in her knee high boots I assume looking to drum up additional business. She knew how to look hot without looking overly slutty. She had 3 pairs that she would wear constantly, and during the summer months, they became pretty ripe. Ripe to the point of not being a turn on anymore.
I also think with her being a 2+ pack a day smoker and probably showering every other day, when she would sweat I bet she was sweating out tar and nicotine.
i wish you posted more about her
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I find it hot when women wear things they aren't supposed to such as boots in the summer or nylons with flip flops. Totally hot! I especially like ankle boots in summer. Not sure why but it seems more slutty than usual.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

When I see a woman wearing boots or closed toes shoes in the summer, I find myself wondering what her feet will smell like at the end of the day.
OnlyHotHeels

Post by OnlyHotHeels »

i like smelly heels / boots :D
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

WOAH!! I would love to fuck boots that have been wore by a lady, especially during the summer! The sweaty, smelly interior would be intoxicating! The boots get really worn in during the summer, i am sure! I don't like a stiff boot. I love boots that are limp when you pick them up, as it's prime condition to fuck the shit out of them!!
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Boots should be worn all year round, even in extreme hot temperatures! :)