How many pairs of boots do YOU own?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

ilovepursesandpumps

How many pairs of boots do YOU own?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I must have about 20 pair that i use for masturbation. I want MORE! There is a website i frequent where there are about 8 pair of beautiful leather boots that i am currently lusting after. All together, they will cost about $250.00, and i am bound and determined to buy them within the next 3 weeks. One of them is a beautiful black leather pair of Coach high-heeled boots! WOW! They are honeys!!!!
Bootlover55

Re: How many pairs of boots do YOU own?

Post by Bootlover55 »

I own 8 pairs for masterbation and three pair that i wear
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I have a few pair that i wear. MOST of my boots are Nine West. I also have a pair or two of BCBGirls. I want the Coach boots i mentioned in my first post soo bad! I wanna increase my boot collection with some high-end ones. I love buying online, because i get to actually talk to the woman who owns the boots before buying them. Sometimes, there is a photo of the woman. Most of the time, they are attractive women selling them. I love getting the boots in the mail, squirting a little hand lotion inside them, and then going up in them! I love cumming in them, feeling the squishyness of the leather. Like i said in the first post, i will get about 8 more pair of boots, possibly more, in the next 3 weeks. Those Coach ones on my list really need a cum shower! They are incredible!!! I will post a photo soon!
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

I have about 5 pairs of boots that I wear and fuck...Usually beat them up pretty quickly by flooding them with piss and cum, so they don't last long....
BLACK BOOTS

Post by BLACK BOOTS »

5 Pairs All Kneehigh And Black
justplandave

Post by justplandave »

about 20 , 30 pairs of shoes or so more or less
marxman

Post by marxman »

Seven or eight, I can't remember.
Lady b2

Post by Lady b2 »

I have 60 pairs of leatherboots and 5 pairs of wellies!
Kind regards Astrid
Kira

Post by Kira »

I have about 10 pairs of boots. Few Dune London branded boots, its one of my favourite brand for masterbating on, their boots are amazing and the leather is really nice. I have a pair of thigh high boots from China, really nice pair and very squeaky too.
Black_Boots

Post by Black_Boots »

Last edited by Black_Boots on Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.