food in her boot

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

italianboots

Re: food in her boot

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 25, 2018 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I know I've said this a lot, but man I wish I had an ex like you who was happy to let me fill her boots & heels with stuff when ever I wanted & wears them knowing! You are soooo lucky mate! :) how do you do this? Is she happy staying friends & doesn't want to get back together with you?!
When ever you want a fix of putting what ever you want in a pair of hot boots or heels & knowing she's is going to wear them out in public without anyone knowing is the greatest thing ever! :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Just for you atlas......
Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 25, 2018 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Thanks mate :)....yeh love those boots!
What's the new girl like? Cute feet, nice boots & heels? It'll be interesting if she likes stuff inside her boots & heels??
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So I went to a friends party tonight and as soon as I got to the front door there was a little pair of ankle boots, a pair of below the knee high heel boots & a pair of closed toe high heels! Doesn't get any better! :)) so I wedged some coins in both pairs of boots :) & later during the night I ducked out with a soft chewy lollie & wedged it up into the toes of the high heels! ;) the best part was I got to see all the girls put their boots & heels on! It's only a matter of time till the coins wiggle loose inside their boots lol....but the girl with the soft lollie inside her heels slipped them on & stood talking to us for ages......I'm sure her toes would have been pushed up against it & she was wiggling her toes in her heels during chatting but imagine her surprise if & when she takes them off to have a look & she finds a soft warm lollie lol....;)
I just love sticking stuff inside girls boots & heels for them to find when ever.....
So no pics lots of people around....:(
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Nice!!....you seem to get lots of opportunities as well atlas, love sneaking stuff into an unsuspecting girls shoes or boots. Didnt mention, but made some cheese and pineapple toasted sandwiches for the ex the night I called in.....took a detour to the front door area on the way back to the fridge and tipped pineapple syrup into her new Puma's....
Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 25, 2018 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Love ya work brother :)
Hey could you show us some pics of your new gf feet or some of her boots & heels she wears?? What's her shoe size?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Haha....bit to early for the new girl, only been out a few times........freakin beautiful feet though.....noticed straight away and commented. Have already seen her in a nice high pair of pointy toed heels with an ankle strap.....mentioned they were hell sexy and she said 'oh, I have them in red as well'.......next day I got a txt from her saying 'wearing the red ones today'.....think she may be my type of girl!! :D

Lets hear some more of your stories.....you need to create some opportunities man :wink:
Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 25, 2018 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

The higher the shaft, the better