Hornyheels wife's boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

john54321

Re: Hornyheels wife's boots

Post by john54321 »

I didn't really tell her anything about them, she noticed some stains on them and I just told her I'd already cummed on them.

She might wear these boots out and about when we go shopping etc, she did say they would have to be bedroom boots as I cummed all over the suade but she gone out wearing worse before :twisted:

I'll put some pictures up of the stains later.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

john54321 wrote:I didn't really tell her anything about them, she noticed some stains on them and I just told her I'd already cummed on them.

She might wear these boots out and about when we go shopping etc, she did say they would have to be bedroom boots as I cummed all over the suade but she gone out wearing worse before :twisted:

I'll put some pictures up of the stains later.
Great stuff, looking forward to seeing them and their ongoing abuse with cumming and general wear. :D :D :twisted:
john54321

Post by john54321 »

A few cum stained pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Very nice cum load you put in them john54321.
Hornyheels, did you cum in these many times before sending them to john54321?
And does your wife know about you sending them to another person to cum them and have his wife wear them?

This is such a great story!
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

shoefreak wrote:Very nice cum load you put in them john54321.
Hornyheels, did you cum in these many times before sending them to john54321?
And does your wife know about you sending them to another person to cum them and have his wife wear them?

This is such a great story!
Yes I cummed them before, as all her shoes have been done, the wife doesnt know whats happening to them now.
Super work john54321 abuse is coming along well keep up the good work and update when you can.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Hoping john54321 is going to update soon, anyone else want to see the boots abused more :D
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Your wife has sexy legs, especially in those black leggings. They look really hot with those boots on!