Remembering the summer

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

stivalimania

Remembering the summer

Post by stivalimania »

In these very cold days, I was remembering the summer heat. I couldn't remember any stories about the boots. A summer ago I went to a friend's house. It was very hot, if I remember correctly it was August and for that reason we didn't hesitate to do some diving in the pool of my friend's house. Here are some pictures.
a (2).jpg
The owner of the house was the girl with yellow bikini and her name is Noemi. As you seen from the photos she is a very pretty girl but unfortunately we lost touch.
a (4).jpg
We're having a lot of fun as you can see from the pics. Noemi and her friend that I can't remember the name, which is also not bad, their whims to take sexy poses and enjoying themselves like crazy. I must say that we passed just a beautiful afternoon, but what interests us most was shortly after I entered the house of Noemi to go to the bathroom.
a (5).JPG
a (6).JPG
On the window there were, in fact, a pair of beige boots. I had already seen Noemi wearing them but I had never had them at my hand before.
a (7).JPG
a (8).JPG
From these images you can see better boots. It certainly appeared that they were for the summer since they were pierced.
a (9).JPG
a (10).JPG
The boots were in good condition, they wern't worn and even the heel had no major damage.
a (12).JPG
Even the smell emanating by them was not much. However I didn't want to let go unharmed those boots to my meeting. Not having much time, I didn't have the opportunity to masturbate, so I decided to make those boots in the other way.
a (13).JPG
I found a jar of cream and I decided to fill the boots of Noemi with that.
a (14).png
a (15).png
Here are some pictures of the cream that goes down in the boot.
a (16).png
a (17).png
I think I lost control at that time because it just poured so much into those shoes.
a (18).JPG
a (19).JPG
The right boot was really filled with cream.
a (20).JPG
a (21).JPG
The white liquid slowly began to descend toward the tip. I quickly replaced the boots and then I returned to my friends. I wanted to cum in Noemi boots but unfortunately I didn't have the time. But I think I did a pretty good job. As for the worry of being discovered, well, I wasn't the only one of the boys to go to the bathroom and in any case, as Noemi had told us, her neighbors were children really pesky. I thought this was the best coverage you had. Before leaving, a kiss from that bitch Noemi and a lesbian moment between herself and her friend.
a (22).jpg
a (23).jpg

The End.

per informazioni o domande: stivalimania@gmail.com
stivalimania@libero.it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Re: Remembering the summer

Post by Atlas »

Mate blood outstanding!! :)) that's what I would have done! Lol....I like how much cream you squeezed into her boots :)) please follow up and find out what happened :) I want to hear about her putting them on :))
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

Thank you man! I'm sorry but I don't know her reaction after she wore the boots again. As I told you I didn't meet her again so now I don't know how to ask her about her boots...
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

I like the saucy minx in the red..

dirty stuff she is.....cock hard looking at her :)
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

pleas more with similaire boots <3
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

she surely are waiting for real cum !!!