Boots insanely hot!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

peedealer

Boots insanely hot!

Post by peedealer »

I was running to the gym a few days ago when i happen to notice 2 cute girls. and would u believe it 1 of them wore these beauties with the striking yellow lettered logo.. CAT, Catepillar.. what happened next. i waited and followed them to the elevator.
I was in panic mode to loose a chance at playing w the sexy boots the babe wore. running up and down the stairwell.. i realised i should check all the cabinets and voila!...

The next day i returned there in my work clothes and a bag i folded in my pocket. tho the cabinet was creaking i managed to sneak the pair out of the cabinet but the problem was.. the appartment was noisy and looked as tho anyone could've got out at anytime. so it took some time to get the shoes out.
Next i switched my dress shoes for the caterpillars.. you can see how freaking hot it was. I wanted to fuck up, cum em, cum on the girl wearing em. :(( such a turn on. let friend jerk me onto her cat friends feet and boots :((.. Just when i was then abt to leave, guilt hit me.. what if she panicked or got hurt. >:(.. so i took them off and put them in my bag. I tried to put them back in the cabinet but hardly luck as their door was now open... i could hear alot of voices. It was getting risky.
I waited like another 20 mins where in between I even left the building with the boots in the bag. AHhh :((.. then i returned out of patience and time. Since the door was partially open, I left them out of the cabinet as u can see. I really hope ill see them soon. Or maybe snatch them?

Was it a good thing i did leaving them? i want to fuck and wear em. *******should i go back collect them???*****

BTW u can see her, and also note the shoes and mainly worn barefeet. From what i noticed on the street and the amount of damage done to the insides.. HOT. Imagine Summer!! :P~~ yum
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
LuvYourSlippers247

Re: Boots insanely hot!

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

I suggest that you snatch them, cum them in the bathroom or your car, then put them back to dry for her smelly feet.

Go for it!
suedej

Post by suedej »

Really.......wtf??
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

Do the boots look feminine for me to wear in public? Im gna take them today! :twisted:
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

why do you wear them and make your foot smell mix with that cute girl's smell ? take them and smell tehm..and if you want to cum inside, cum into one pair and leave the other pair with its natural smell, that girl's foot smell :)