It's boot weather!! Let's hear your likes and dislikes

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

sandalfan1

Re: It's boot weather!! Let's hear your likes and dislikes

Post by sandalfan1 »

Boots are not my #1 interest but I still appreciate them. I love to see fashion peeptoe boots, wedge boots, high heel boots, and boots made of suede. I really don't like western boots, combat boots, doc martens, or the flat boot styles that are popular at the moment.

I really love it when women wear the black leggings with boots and especially with a sweater dress! I also love to see white socks worn with black boots.
bootcumslut

Post by bootcumslut »

Just bought a pair of Maverick thigh high boots from Pleaser, the shaft is 28 inches high and goes right up to my crotch, nice low heels so can wear them under jeans and feel rock hard all day. Lovely feeling. will be wanking in and on them next week, so will try and get some pics up. would love someone else nearby to me in Carlisle UK to help in this quest. if anyone is nearby leave me a message,

Cheers bootlovers

Bootcumslut,
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

sandalfan1 wrote: I really love it when women wear the black leggings with boots and especially with a sweater dress! I also love to see white socks worn with black boots.
:D
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

32069947105_64e8776acf_o.jpg
Hunter boots and high heel Marc Jacobs rain boots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bootcumslut

Post by bootcumslut »

I too love flat heel thigh high boots, covered in mud, spunk, abslutrly amazinh
bootcumslut

Post by bootcumslut »

Totally agree, this is the weather for boots. I love thigh highs, covered in Snow. Spunk, Mud etc that looks so sexy. My boots get a daily dooze and look so cool.