Hello ?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

LuvBabesInSexyBoots

Hello ?

Post by LuvBabesInSexyBoots »

New here having prblems posting messages. Appeciate a reply.
bootshooter

Re: Hello ?

Post by bootshooter »

This one worked just fine!
LuvBabesInSexyBoots

Thanks for confirmation.
LuvBabesInSexyBoots

Testing signature does not work It is under 255 characters.
LuvBabesInSexyBoots

Hey all .... :) :mrgreen: :D

GHOST HUNTER - BOO ! HALLOWEEN IS IN THE AIR !

SUBJECT: STILETTTO HIGH HEEL, BOOT, MARYJANE SHOE FETISH & FRIENDSHIP

I am new here but not new to this fetish - LIFE LONG INTEREST including being trampled, shoe jobs & fantasies etc.

I am a man in UpState NY looking for real babes only please - (biologically born women only) please. Nothing against others with the WIDE diversity of various preferences. Lesbians are MOST welcome too. ;) Will communicate with anyone but please respect my ultimate prefences.

GOAL: Looking to make SINCERE friendships here and communicate with women who also have a big fetish wearing their stiletto high heels and stiletto knee high to thigh high boots. Share your fantasies if you wish. Perhaps as we get to know one another to safely meet. ;)

I will close for now. Thanks :thumb:

Playful fantasies Under Babes Stilleto High Heels, Boots & Maryjane shoes :mrgreen:
kast1

Post by kast1 »

Hello we are in New York as well my wife and I have been doing this for over 16 years what area of New York are you in
LuvBabesInSexyBoots

kast1 wrote:Hello we are in New York as well my wife and I have been doing this for over 16 years what area of New York are you in
Hey kast1 ---- :)

Thanks for reply....

I am in UpState NY central NY area (about dead center in NYS) - how about you? Wow you wife has an awesome shoe collection as most women do! I saw one of your postings with many pictures of her shoe collection attached. I think that post was from 2010. I am like most guys - love women to give shoe/boot jobs and especially like being trampled by sexy chicks. It is a common & very big fetish around the world for sure.

BTW - I have had this fetish (as you) since childhood. As stated I am not new to this particular fetish with babes in stiletto high heels and boots and all the fantasies entailed but new to this site. Glad I found it!

How long have you been on this site? Talk Later ....

Under babes in Boots :)
kast1

Post by kast1 »

Send me a pm we can chat I'm in the hudson valley area