Teased with these

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootsgloves

Teased with these

Post by bootsgloves »

http://shoesession.com/forum/download/f ... &mode=view

After a night out with the girlfriend last night we went upstairs to get changed for bed, she sat on the bed while I got naked in front of her, next thing she lays back on the bed and lifts her booted foot onto my stomach and asks me to unlace her boots, but she noticed how my cock rose straight up lol, she takes her foot off me and rubs it along my cock, I let out a little moan and she laughs, then she lifts her other booted foot up and clamps my cock between them and starts rubbing me giving me a bootjob :) she only did it for a few seconds but she knew how much I liked it. She likes to tease me and get me hard all the time so once she seen the wetness starting to come out she stopped and made me take her boots and clothes off. Don't think she knew how much I have a thing for boots but think she does now :) hopefully she'll do it again soon and take me further, I'll keep you all posted
basiam18

Re: Teased with these

Post by basiam18 »

Those are pretty hot. Remind me of those Timberland high heeled boots. I love a lady in timbs ;)
bootsgloves

Re: Teased with these

Post by bootsgloves »

It was hot :) yes there like a timberland style, there her favs