My first bootjob with Cum on them

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

MistressButterfly

My first bootjob with Cum on them

Post by MistressButterfly »

3 new clips guys. Take a look at my sample pictures. My first bootjob clip, my first every, full weight face trample and the 3rd clip, full weight cock trample with a cum shot at the end. I loved doing the face trample. When I saw the clip from the side, his face was all contortred and getting smashed under my sexy feet lol. He felt my full weight and wrath of my very dirty feet. I was walking around barefoot all day at home so they had that nice fine layer of dirt which makes my boyfriend very hard when he sniffs my dirty feet. Thats who we came to the 3rd clip. After the face trample and him getting whiffs of my feet he needed to unload. And he did, only for his babies to get smashed under my dirty bare feet. They didn't have a chance to live but for a few seconds before my foot crushed them. My foot was sliding all over my his stomach from smashing all that cum. Very hot clips I think lol.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/2257

Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

Wow what a Bootjob Excellent stuff.
Well Shot :P
saintnick

Post by saintnick »

with those boots it would be difficult to not cum on them!!!

nice pics
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots! Check out my albums, Click my WWW button! let me know what you think!