ADVICE PLEASE -- Need a way to get girlfriends sisters boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Coremon69

ADVICE PLEASE -- Need a way to get girlfriends sisters boots

Post by Coremon69 »

Hello!

First of all, I want to apologize incase there is another part of the Forum i am supposed to ask this in.

Anyway, my girlfriend's sister has some ankle boots that are in a gothic kind of style and every time I see them i almost die inside because I want to cum on them so much, of course, I can't.
I need an idea, like a way to ask her if i can buy them off her sister or something so that I can have them and finally fulfill my need, any suggestions?
eddieMAD

Re: ADVICE PLEASE -- Need a way to get girlfriends sisters b

Post by eddieMAD »

GOTHIC BOOTS! Oh my God, u need to take them!! Maybe, u can ask ur gf to try em (if they fit) for a goth party or something like that. It's not easy to stay "alone" at your gf's, i suppose... so im not sure about that. But if you cum them, please, post pics.. im really into gothic shoes/boots... :twisted: Good luck!! :D
Coremon69

Post by Coremon69 »

Yeah, I really don't know what to do. Her sister is a lot older so I doubt they'd fit... Thanks anyway!
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

May I suggest you buy your GF a nice pair of Gothic ankle boots that you like, then you and the GF can have lots of fun together, and maybe she can tease your cock with her sexy boots, wank you off or give you a boot job? Going after the sister's boots could end ugly if your GF finds out.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Let's see if I can help.

1. Study your target - you need to learn which situations you can get the boots you want.
2. Discover where she stores them... closet, wardrobe, etc.
3. Make a situation, improvise.
4. If none of that works, go to a wardrobe hack, and yes, be careful.

Patience is the key. I have waited a year before doing a clog back in 1994. It was not easy, but worth waiting.

Maybe you could drop us a picture... that would help.

See ya!
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

drmgero wrote:Let's see if I can help.

1. Study your target - you need to learn which situations you can get the boots you want.
2. Discover where she stores them... closet, wardrobe, etc.
3. Make a situation, improvise.
4. If none of that works, go to a wardrobe hack, and yes, be careful.

Patience is the key. I have waited a year before doing a clog back in 1994. It was not easy, but worth waiting.

Maybe you could drop us a picture... that would help.

See ya!
Those are very great advices, dude!! Hope we can see the boots really soon :D