Sisters leather boots - is this wrong?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

leatherlover86

Re: Sisters leather boots - is this wrong?

Post by leatherlover86 »

i like how he don't even post any pictures and he still get's alot of comments haha, me i post links to my pictures because this site has a limit for the size of the pictures i get nothing
Net King

Post by Net King »

eddieMAD wrote:
leatherlover16 wrote:My 2 cents: For me if it's an older sister I think I'd be ok with it. I only have a younger sister and never felt comfortable with doing anything to her stuff so I never did. I always saw myself in a sort of role where I was somewhat responsible to protect her, she was my baby sister after all. However, I have fucked loads of my mother's stuff like jackets, bags and of course boots when I was younger. I never felt bad about it because to me it was just leather. Having said that though, I would never be comfortable or have ever got the urge to use an item from an under aged girl. That's just me though, I'm not judging.
Excuse me if i offend you, leatherlover16. I meant that you can play, rub and cum in your sisters boots and shoes although she's underage. The problem is if you decide not cleanin ur cum so she can wear them with the cumstains. I think that would be a problem. But you can also cum on ur lil' sis boots and shoes if u want. But my opinion: clean the cumstains after the job. And have fun doin it, no problem ^^
We're expectin to see ur pics doin ur job, dude. Go ahead!! 8)
I do not want to start a flame war, but you seem to be reading more into leathlover16's post than what he actually wrote. His 'two 2 worth' is a valid and responsible contribution and should be respected. While this site is pretty broad minded, IMO, care is needed with respect to young people and their possessions. Suppose for example that through some mishap or carelessness the young person got wind of what was happening. The potential damage could be terrible.
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Net King wrote:
eddieMAD wrote:
leatherlover16 wrote:My 2 cents: For me if it's an older sister I think I'd be ok with it. I only have a younger sister and never felt comfortable with doing anything to her stuff so I never did. I always saw myself in a sort of role where I was somewhat responsible to protect her, she was my baby sister after all. However, I have fucked loads of my mother's stuff like jackets, bags and of course boots when I was younger. I never felt bad about it because to me it was just leather. Having said that though, I would never be comfortable or have ever got the urge to use an item from an under aged girl. That's just me though, I'm not judging.
Excuse me if i offend you, leatherlover16. I meant that you can play, rub and cum in your sisters boots and shoes although she's underage. The problem is if you decide not cleanin ur cum so she can wear them with the cumstains. I think that would be a problem. But you can also cum on ur lil' sis boots and shoes if u want. But my opinion: clean the cumstains after the job. And have fun doin it, no problem ^^
We're expectin to see ur pics doin ur job, dude. Go ahead!! 8)
I do not want to start a flame war, but you seem to be reading more into leathlover16's post than what he actually wrote. His 'two 2 worth' is a valid and responsible contribution and should be respected. While this site is pretty broad minded, IMO, care is needed with respect to young people and their possessions. Suppose for example that through some mishap or carelessness the young person got wind of what was happening. The potential damage could be terrible.
That's why i'm sayin to be respectful and careful.
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

Ok, for the record, I was not offended by anyone. There was no intent on my part to judge anyone as I stated clearly in my last post. Some members were giving their opinions, I just gave mine. I couldn't care less what anyone does with whatever item belonging to whoever. I would hope we are all open minded on here and that includes being open minded to the opinion of others.
Once again, I was just giving an opinion on the matter from how I personally feel. Please don't read this post thinking it's in any way an aggressive response because I assure you it's not.
Each to their own, there are things I wouldn't do but I would never tell anyone how they should live and behave.
Can we move on from this now please.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

This thread makes me want to get the following clip:

Finish On Your Sisters Boots

ImageImage
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Do it! it's just her shoes :wink:
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

please do it, those boots need some cum
Bootjoberrrrr

Post by Bootjoberrrrr »

See brother me too doing this with my sister boots 😅,it's not wrong,it's just our urge and it's good to complete it,
Last edited by Bootjoberrrrr on Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bootjoberrrrr

Post by Bootjoberrrrr »

These are the boots, PM me for chat on our sis boots 😍
Last edited by Bootjoberrrrr on Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Bootjoberrrrr wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:43 am These are the boots, PM me for chat on our sis boots 😍
Mmmh I love your sisters boots pleas more