Sisters leather boots - is this wrong?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leatherlover123

Sisters leather boots - is this wrong?

Post by Leatherlover123 »

Hi I'm quite new to the boot scene and always been tempted Dump my load on my sisters slutty boots, is this wrong? Anyone else wank with there sisters boots or leather? Everyone is out the house tonight so getting urges to wrap her boots around my cock and tug it back and forward until I exploded, the feel of the leather is amazing and the leather soles smell great. Shall I do it or is it wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bootlover55

Re: Sisters leather boots - is this wrong?

Post by Bootlover55 »

i say do but don`t forget to clean up after u are done.
tristan139

Post by tristan139 »

It's not. You don't have the urge to do anything sexual and foremost you're not DOING anything sexual to your sister. Her boots are not her so I guess you can give it a go. A family member's object = Right; Family Member = Wrong
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

i think not,,, does she have any jackets?
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Go for it, dude, and like the other guy said, clean up afterwards. But you ought to know that the next time you see your sister wearing those sexy boots you creamed, you're gonna get the stiffest boner ever. If you're cool with that, party on.
owner1234h

Post by owner1234h »

Go for it! I cum my sisters boots all the time.

Post by 6684617 »

give her boots a good coating inside and out a always think family members boots are as available to use as a strangers enjoy them
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

I don't think it's a bad thing. But if ur sister is underage... hmm... i'm not sure about it.. if it's only her boots no prob. But wantin her doin a footjob or bootjob would be a really abd idea. How old is she?
Plowboy535

Post by Plowboy535 »

great job keep up the good work and no it is not wrong
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

eddieMAD wrote:I don't think it's a bad thing. But if ur sister is underage... hmm... i'm not sure about it.. if it's only her boots no prob. But wantin her doin a footjob or bootjob would be a really abd idea. How old is she?
He wasn't asking his sister for a bootjob from what I can tell. My sister never wore any sexy boots when we were teenagers, only snow boots. :cry: Cumming her boots while she's away is fine, but actual sexual activity, hmm, I don't think I'd cross that line either, too taboo.