GF's front lace boot creamed

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

meko60

Re: GF's front lace boot creamed

Post by meko60 »

Great pair of boots!I just love laced up boots, and those are amazing.You are a lucky man :D !
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

meko60 wrote:Great pair of boots!I just love laced up boots, and those are amazing.You are a lucky man :D !
I was very lucky today. I was just waking up, and I could feel something pointy against my legs in bed. You guessed it. My GF decided to slip these babies on and come back to bed with me. She reached into my undies and pulled out my hard cock and started rubbing it with her sexy front lace boots. Then she got a little lube, and stroked my cock until I finally came all over her boots. I think I heard the Hallelujah chorus and saw angels, lol.

Post by 6684617 »

would love to have a go at her boots great cum job look good with cum on them
vox0408

Post by vox0408 »

Fucking hot, love the combat boots and sandals
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Blackboot wrote:You are soooooo lucky to have a fiance that appreciates your boot fetish. Those are ultra sexy boots and the fact that she understood that she should make you cum on them right away means she really cares and understands you. Tell her how much you love her everyday, and buy her all the sexy boots she wants as long as she will wear them for you. Some to wear for you going out socially, keeping you stiff all evening, and some for her to wear for you to cum on as soon as you get home. Treat her with love and respect because she is truly a rare jewel who wants to please you by making you cum on her boots.

Agreed!
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

shoefreak wrote:
Blackboot wrote:You are soooooo lucky to have a fiance that appreciates your boot fetish. Those are ultra sexy boots and the fact that she understood that she should make you cum on them right away means she really cares and understands you. Tell her how much you love her everyday, and buy her all the sexy boots she wants as long as she will wear them for you. Some to wear for you going out socially, keeping you stiff all evening, and some for her to wear for you to cum on as soon as you get home. Treat her with love and respect because she is truly a rare jewel who wants to please you by making you cum on her boots.

Agreed!
Agreed too!