GF's front lace boot creamed

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv

GF's front lace boot creamed

Post by boot.perv »

Anybody like this style of boots?

I just bought these for my fiancee, she squealed when she saw them.

She never had a pair of tall front-lace boots before. So I got down on my knees in front of her and laced them up while her foot was in my lap. Sorry, she's still too camera shy to have a photo of this.

So then she teased my cock with her boots and gave me a boot job. She stroked my cock with her hands and told me to cum on her boots. Which I did. And we fucked with her wearing these sexy kind of boots in bed.

She left early for work today, so I decided to share a load with you people. :mrgreen:

Oops I got some cum in the eyelet, that's never going to come out. :shock:

Oh well, have a happy day. I'm so glad my lady likes wearing this style for me. Think I should get her some thigh-high front lace boots too? How much would you like to cum on those?
owner1234h

Re: GF's front lace boot creamed

Post by owner1234h »

Gorgeous pair. Iike the combat style effect on the boots. And yeah get her some more. I would cum not just outside but inside as well if i were you
bootlick802

Post by bootlick802 »

Fucking amazing dude! More please
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

sexy boots, what are they?
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

Nice boots. I've got a pair like that, but with D-rings instead of eyelets (faster to lace)...

Personally not a fan of the thigh high versions - takes like 10 minutes just to lace up, and ordering new laces for those, like if they break or fray or aren't long enough, is a huge pain. I also find that they don't "hold" well... usually gotta undo a few of the laces, or re-tighten a few here and there, so even with a zipper for easy on/off there's extra work.

I mean, yes, they look great once they're on - just troublesome :\ Knee high laced is just right, in my opinion.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Gorgeous boots and a great load too!
Plowboy535

Post by Plowboy535 »

great boots
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

visitor9000 wrote:Nice boots. I've got a pair like that, but with D-rings instead of eyelets (faster to lace)...

Personally not a fan of the thigh high versions - takes like 10 minutes just to lace up, and ordering new laces for those, like if they break or fray or aren't long enough, is a huge pain. I also find that they don't "hold" well... usually gotta undo a few of the laces, or re-tighten a few here and there, so even with a zipper for easy on/off there's extra work.

I mean, yes, they look great once they're on - just troublesome :\ Knee high laced is just right, in my opinion.
This pair has 3 D-rings at the top, which helps get the right fit around her calf. And I know what you mean about the laces, my ex had a pair of front-lace THBs and when the lace broke, we replaced it with 2 normal laces tied together, not the most elegant solution but it worked.

These boots look great and they stand up by themselves :lol: but most of all my GF strutting around the house in these to tease me drives me NUUUUUUUTS!
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

jon42 wrote:Gorgeous boots and a great load too!
Thank you!
Blackboot

Post by Blackboot »

You are soooooo lucky to have a fiance that appreciates your boot fetish. Those are ultra sexy boots and the fact that she understood that she should make you cum on them right away means she really cares and understands you. Tell her how much you love her everyday, and buy her all the sexy boots she wants as long as she will wear them for you. Some to wear for you going out socially, keeping you stiff all evening, and some for her to wear for you to cum on as soon as you get home. Treat her with love and respect because she is truly a rare jewel who wants to please you by making you cum on her boots.