Knee High Side Zip Platforms

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

highheelslut

Knee High Side Zip Platforms

Post by highheelslut »

The leather feels so good to fuck! Love it when she allows me to lick them afterwards too. She calls that shining her boots :P

http://clips4sale.com/59319
Blackboot

Re: Knee High Side Zip Platforms

Post by Blackboot »

Gorgeous high heeled black leather boots just perfect for cumming on! I love the way the leather folds a bit, inviting my cock to rub on them and cum all over them!
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

yea i'm not going to believe what that said. if u notice it's just product placement, if i had a site i would not allow it on mine
highheelslut

Post by highheelslut »

Blackboot wrote:Gorgeous high heeled black leather boots just perfect for cumming on! I love the way the leather folds a bit, inviting my cock to rub on them and cum all over them!
Yes, they are gorgeous! Glad you mentioned the folds... yes, yes... perfect for sliding my cock on when she allows me to fuck her beautiful boots!
highheelslut

Post by highheelslut »

leatherlover86 wrote:yea i'm not going to believe what that said. if u notice it's just product placement, if i had a site i would not allow it on mine
WTF are you talking about?
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

"The leather feels so good to fuck! Love it when she allows me to lick them afterwards too. She calls that shining her boots :P " that's what im talking about and then u got the clips4sale link below it u just using this site to sell your vids, simple
highheelslut

Post by highheelslut »

leatherlover86 wrote:"The leather feels so good to fuck! Love it when she allows me to lick them afterwards too. She calls that shining her boots :P " that's what im talking about and then u got the clips4sale link below it u just using this site to sell your vids, simple
And... So what? I was already in touch with the site owner about this when I joined. If you don't like my posts or the videos don't look at them or buy them, but please keep your negative comments off my posts. simple.
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

1. i like to have a clear list on certain parts on this forum so the yellow bubble goes away so i have too. 2. you don't tell me what to do. 3. i highly doubt u did talk to the owner and i looked at the price $11 more then just a $1 a min. really over priced i've seen same videos foe cheaper you and youre wife just like to rip people's off
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Gif is enough to enjoy and imagine. If you don't wanna pay, then don't.
Nice fantasy, though.