WELL WORN TRASHED THIGH HIGH BOOTS FOR SALE

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

MissKristi

WELL WORN TRASHED THIGH HIGH BOOTS FOR SALE

Post by MissKristi »

Hi Guys (& Girls)
I recently started selling pictures of my feet after receiving multiple requests on ebay from innocently trying to sell old shoes, heels and boots. I immediately started a new page dedicated to just that because I LOVE the attention and compliments I've received. I now have a whole new sense of my feet and want to care for them constantly. Someone told me about this website and that I would probably be very successful.
I have a deeper connection to this pair of boots and I really want them to go to a home where they will be appreciated and loved.
The story in a nutshell... they were purchased during my last relationship to help add some spice and adventure into the bedroom. I then started working as a cocktail waitress at a stipclub and would wear them there. My ex and I surprisingly joined the swingers lifestyle and participated in the dance club every weekend. They would have themed parties and these boots were part of an army fatigue outfit, naughty school girl, devil and witch, firefighter, etc. I was a pro in these boots, walking, dancing, etc. While having sex, my ex would always yell at me to grab onto the giant heels no matter what position we were in, bent over...I'd have to reach behind, bend my legs and grab them, laying on my back I'd have to hold my legs up by holding and pulling onto the heels. I think my ex was a little shy about admitting to a shoe and boot fetish but he'd hint at wanting me to tell him what to do. So I would make him lay on the floor while I walked around his head, put my boot above his face and make him lick them, heel, toe area, up the legs, etc. They were cummed on once from him. Another time I was fooling around with another guy while he watched and it dripped from my face onto the boots. Ahhhhh the stories...
Anyway, as you can see in the photos, they are completely trashed. My new boyfriend doesn't want them around anymore and I must move on. I would love to see how this goes and then hopefully sell other things as well since I recently quit my job. I'd like to see what offers I get starting with these... Shipping will be additional. Thanks guys!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoegood

Re: WELL WORN TRASHED THIGH HIGH BOOTS FOR SALE

Post by Shoegood »

Yess! They are hot ! I'd bet you'll sell them ASAP if you showed us some action with them! I am sure it was a pretty sight when that was up in the air and shaking....I love those heavy thick platforms!
What size are they?
MissKristi

Post by MissKristi »

Hello! They are a size 9. I didn't have anyone who could finish off them so I did! I know it's not much in the photos but maybe this will help...and someone can do the job for me!!! xoxo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by 6684617 »

would love to own them and love them properly they would receive many large cum loads
bbw666@hotmail.co.uk
you make videos as well putting them on taking them off
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Finish them off???