Shabbies?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

shy

Shabbies?

Post by shy »

Hey there

When I was in the Netherlands, I saw a lot of girls and women wearing really hot booties by Shabbies Amsterdam.

Anyone feel the same passion for those hotties? Anyone a sexual experience or cum photos with Shabbies?

An example of those booties: Image
kontzakje

Re: Shabbies?

Post by kontzakje »

I love the knee high trashed Shabbies most, it's a perfect milf look. My wife has the knee high boots. The more she wears them, the more worn they look, the better the leather looks.
Last edited by kontzakje on Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
eli

Post by eli »

Wow sounds great kontzakje. Do you have a picture of the flat ones? Maybe cummed?
Cum_in_shoes

Post by Cum_in_shoes »

This weekend I will be cumming in the beige shabbies of a milf. I will sleep over and cum twice in her boots an hour before me and her leave. I really hope her shabbies stay wet till she puts them on. I will be sitting next to her the whole morning and can enjoy that I cummed her boots!
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Mmmmm I looooove Shabbies... I have a few pairs.
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Like these??
DSC_7622_3.jpg
Have a few more pairs of Shabbies. Heeled and flat.

XXX

Deisy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kontzakje

Post by kontzakje »

Yes like those, send them over and I ll use them for a while before returning them all stained to you ;)
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Mmmmm sounds hot but those are really dear to me... that said... I probably could select one of the other Shabbies for the task.
kontzakje

Post by kontzakje »

Send us a picture of your collection :) Maybe you have those flat trashy booties or the slutty heeled ankle boots that office employees wear? Every company has 'em policy support employees all day walking in their Shabbies ankle booties with papers under their arm, showing off them Shabbies to the other women. Their skinnies in their loose shafts, damaged heels, etc.
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

I have flats and heels... tall boots and ankle boots...