My cousin Giovanna and her slutty boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Re: My cousin Giovanna and her slutty boots

Post by 6684617 »

i want your cousins boots
Neil74

Post by Neil74 »

Have you ever put them boots on yourself cos if I was you and I could get them on I would wear them boots and cum down the front of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

Hi guys, sorry for my late answer, I had a lot of things to do...mi13ke, unfortunatly her mother isn't a kind of milf that can wear those slutty boots, I think only Giovanna wears these boots. Neil74, I didn't try them on couse they are size 36 and they are too small for me. Tonight I hope to load my last job with these boots that I met on the easter holidays ;)
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

During the Easter holidays I had again the opportunity to return to the home of my cousin Giovanna. I was only waiting for the right time to go to the bathroom to have a new meeting with her slutty boots. I finally had the boots of my cousin in my hands after taking them from the shoe rack. Before arriving at her house I again looked at the pictures she posted on her facebbok profile. In particular I was focused on this one.
giovanna3.jpg
I'm honest and don't hide that my cousin made me really hard on and therefore did not take long time to go to the bathroom and rummage in the shoe rack. Just after entering into the bathroom I had a nice surprise. Infact, I quickly found the boots type "indianini" that Giovanna wore just in the picture that I posted above.
giovanna4.png
giovanna5.png
I immediately took my camera and I took some pictures. Then I put my nose in these boots, but I have to admit that they had not a very strong odor and weren't very much worn. For that reason I started looking for the other ones gray heeled. Once found, I immediately lowered my pants and I began to masturbate myself. I don't take me long, and then I opened the zip of a boot.
a (30).JPG
a (31).JPG
Then I placed my cock in her boot and without mercy I let myself go cumming inside.
a (33).JPG
a (35).JPG
This is the result, a deep cumshot in her boot, all for her feet. Then I put the boots in their place, but don't pay, about three hours later I returned again to the bathroom to get an encore. That's in fact what I did.
a (27).JPG
a (28).JPG
A quick cum, for fear of being found out but I would say with a great result. Have a look at the sperm lumps going down to the bottom of the boot until it disappears. Fixed again the boots I returned from my family pretending nothing. I watched my cousin and I spoke with her and thinking at her wearing her fucking slut boots full of cum.

end.

For information or questions: stivalimania@gmail.com
stivalimania@libero.it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

This is really an amazing story, man. But i would have cum the other boots (the ones of the pic) so she can feel the cum in her feet. I'm sure she weared them a lot, but they don't smell too much due to the material the are made.
Congrats!! :D
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Could you get them sneakers she has???
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

I don't know when I'll come back to her house but I'll try to find some sneakers...eddieMAD the other boots are really interesting so I hope to find also them ;)
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Hope u will be back at her as soon as possible... Any pics of her facebook wearing the boots after ur 1st shot? (or the 2nd :P)
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

Unfortunatly there isn't any pic of them :(
Bootjoberrrrr

Post by Bootjoberrrrr »

Give her Facebook I'd man
Wel also wanna jerk 😈 on her booty and boobs pics especially the leather boots ones