Co worker's boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootlover1990

Co worker's boots

Post by bootlover1990 »

How to start this topic, these boots belong to a co worker of mine and i really like them and would love to cum on them, i have even contemplated buying them off of the owner. My loving wife is friends with said co worker and she (my wife) knows about my boot fetish and even though she really isn't into it she is more then willing to wear them for my pleasure. For certain reasons the wife doesn't like me using other women's boots while they own them if that makes sense but is OK if i buy them, like used boots from eBay. Anyhow asked wife if she thought her friend would sell them if i asked her and said friend wouldn't because she is the type of girl to use clothing/shoes until they are completely worn out. I've complimented her on the boots and even asked her where she bought them saying that my wife was looking for something like it and a couple of days ago finally got these pics of them telling her that my wife was looking on eBay for a pair and couldn't remember what they looked like. Thoughts or suggestions?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D2

Re: Co worker's boots

Post by D2 »

They are gorgeous boots for sure. Would your wife be willing to borrow them and wear them for you? I've talked my wife into that on occasion and it's super hot. Good luck!
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Sadly no she wouldn't, I've brought the subject up in the past with her about a different friends boots and she doesn't feel comfortable doing so. That is why I asked her if she thought her friend would sell them to me, but thats not the only reason I asked my wife that, the other reason is that if I were to ask her friend that and they said no they might think I'm a creepy guy and might tell the other female co workers about it making for a very awkward work environment.
Paying4College

Post by Paying4College »

Don't mix work and pleasure.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Can you show us your wife's boots & heels?? So she lets you cum in her heels??
darrem777

Post by darrem777 »

Depends if you're work is important enough :lol:

J/k, but awesome boots, those kind probably smell inside.
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

The wife doesn't own any heels because she doesn't like them and prefers flat heeled shoes but she does own plenty of boots thanks to me and the heeled ones are purely for bedroom use, and yes she sometimes lets me cum in them with her wearing them. Here are some pics of some of the boots in the collection. Hope you enjoy, i sure did.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

The 2nd pair are hot! She lets you cum in them while she wears them?! Awesome! What do you, unzip them & cummed her arches so it slides into her boot & zip it up again??
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

To update this thread, i didn't ask the co worker for her boots but instead i've been looking for something similar/ the same thing. Found these boots at http://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/jump/produc ... 51559268+0, and the nice part is they fit the wife, going to have some fun with them tonight. More to cum soon. :D
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Great collection, and fantastic stains!!!