zodiacs

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

creamhershoes

zodiacs

Post by creamhershoes »

Does anyone here like or even know what zodiac boots are? I know a lot of you young guys won't know but they were always my favorite
ilickshoes

Re: zodiacs

Post by ilickshoes »

yes they were great my ex had a pair of tan suede with the metal toe piece. i loved those boots

Cheers
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Yeah, I had a fuck buddy (not really a GF) who used to wear Zodiacs back in the early 80's. Hers were reddish-brown, nice leather, came over her knees, no zipper (pull ons), and had a high block heel, about 3.5". Never got a chance to fuck her while wearing them though, what a shame.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Just like these, but reddish-brown:

ilickshoes

Post by ilickshoes »

awesome boots .... don't see them much anymore . shame

Cheers
Slaw

Post by Slaw »

Zodiacblk.jpg
3f.jpg
jodi1.JPG
Zodiac.jpg
The wife has three pairs and I too loved the Zodiac. She also has a pair of Town and Country and those are the ones with the stitching, they remind my of Zodiac. I'm just happy she kept all her boots from the 70's and early 80's.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

The closest I've seen recently to the 1980's Zodiac boots are Edelman's Norwick. I bought a pair for my wife 3 years ago when they were being remaindered (couldn't afford them otherwise). I would guess that the supply has been exhausted from the usual retail channels, but they should be easy to find on ebay and other such sites. It's not a true Zodiac, but it comes close.