Who has ever bought women's boots from a store?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

STILET-TOE

Re: Who has ever bought women's boots from a store?

Post by STILET-TOE »

I'm quite lucky really I take a size 8 in boots which is a large but standard womens size. With sandals, size 8 is a little loose so I can easily go to a size 7. I have also bought boots from ebay ,then have them delivered to my work address. It's a lot less risky that way. 8)
redgrannyboots

Post by redgrannyboots »

Hi bootjock. UK sizes 10 and 11 but they are a pretty rare find in charity shops. 10 wide is an easy fit for me but the calves are huge.
It really is obvious the boots are meant to be worn by me and I'd love to make it really plain by asking if there's somewhere to try them on to see if they fit. I'm sure the lovely old ladies in the charity shop would be only too willing but I just don't have the nerve. Go ahead and buy them, No-one has ever sniggered or looked shocked when I've bought my boots. It's a great feeling.
Larry

Post by Larry »

I buy whatever I want. I couldn't care less about what a minimum wage clerk thinks about me!
Besides, I probably will never see that person again anyhow.
Pr0n_glutton

Post by Pr0n_glutton »

I'd love to say "I don't care" because, truly, at the end of the day, I don't care what the clerk or other customers think of me after i leave the store. But I can't ignore a certain internal shame or fear that came naturally when I recently hung around the female shoe isle. I've hesitated many times at my last shopping. Generally, I'm decent about looking around and seeing if somebody is looking at me, laughing about me or trying to judge me with their eyes. Strangely enough, I'm not sure I've ever felt more invisible when I tried to look at people's reactions at the thrift store. The only time I'd get any looks is if I was DIRECTLY in their way. It's very possible that most people are thinking "Well, surely, the guy isn't buying them for himself. He doesn't look like a crossdresser or pervert". They could easily be thinking you're buying them as a gift, or for charity, or to give to somebody for cosplay/costumes. Mind you that I'm in the Deep South Bible Belt state of Alabama, and if there's any place to be judgmental, it's there.

I suggest you take your time, act naturally and at best, try not to show any care for customers and clerks. The more you hesitate and stare, the more you will actually look suspicious. It also doesn't hurt to look around the store for other items you might need or want, since you can get goods cheap there. I also bought some socks, dish detergent and sunglasses on my last trip, so consider their goods as well.
panamino

Post by panamino »

I have bought boots from a dept store and said they were for my gf before with no worries. I have bought kinky boots from women on CL before and said they were for my boot fetish and they were pretty open about it. I have also bought several pairs of Cole Haan super shiny rainboots on ebay before. I use those on myself all the time. Nothing hotter than a shiny bootjob.
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

It depends a lot on the place you live, and also what type of store it is... as others say, it's not really that unusual for some businesses, so employees there don't care. "You're not the first". The best stores are the ones that ask if I want to try them on before paying, which takes all the potential embarrassment away.

I used to be scared of shopping for women's things at first, but really, the key is to just be confident. If you go in thinking someone's going to criticize you, thinking people are going to give you funny looks - then it makes you look and act suspicious, even without realizing.

Walk into a store (any kind of store) like you belong there, and have every right to buy things, and no one will bat an eye. Making a sale, especially an expensive one like $200 leather boots, is way more important to any business than questioning why some guy is buying a size 9.

If it *really* bothers you, then one thing I've done sometimes is "stake out" a store. Sit on a bench outside and wait until there's no other customers... that sort of thing. Or just come and shop at odd hours, like right when they open or right before closing. The times when I have felt unwanted, it was always from other customers, never from employees themselves. (Cause they don't want to get fired if I write a complaint about them, I'm sure.)
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
pi22over7

Post by pi22over7 »

Hi, first post.....
i have bought several pairs of boots for myself over the years, both new and secondhand, I am lucky as I take a uk6.... my favourite place to go are the discount clothing factors places, picked up some lovely cheap slutty boots at these. Best pairs have been some over knee 4 inch high heel boots and some knee high 1 inch platform with a 5 inch heel. Lost all of these during a house move so currently bootless.... :( my wife is also a uk6 so I borrow her high heels to satisfy my cravings but no boots. My sis in law is a uk5, I stop at hers when nearby on business, she has a great shoe and boot collection that I have sampled several times as I can squeeze into them. I found an amazing pair of thigh boots in her spare room once along with some bondage gear.... well I had to try it all on while she was out, I have never cum as hrad in my life! Visiting there tomorrow and hope to get a play.....

X
wedgebootslover73

Post by wedgebootslover73 »

I bought several dozen pairs of boots, sandals, heels and flats both for myself and my girlfriend. Alot of times the sales clerks are more than happy to help. A few times I have been asked are they for my girlfriend or someone else... I usually respond... you know how lucky women are to have so many pairs of beautiful boots and shoes. These are just for me... I've never had a problem and usually when they see me ( I shop the same shoe stores religiously) they are eager to help... don't feel ashamed to do what you enjoy... in or out of the bedroom.
bootlover33

Post by bootlover33 »

Shops are in the business of selling, first and foremost. :D

I am lucky that I am a size 8, so I can buy boots or heels in anyway mainstream store and I have done so on many occasions. I just say that they are for my other half and find that people are more interested in getting a sale than wondering about your reasons for buying them. The more upmarket the shop, the more courteous the sales reps are, in my experience. I buy boots in a very high end shop and they have even ordered in boots for me when did they did not have them in the size I requested.

As for buying online, ebay etc, just make sure that you have told the seller that you want them well wrapped for safe delivery.
elina36

Post by elina36 »

Yes I have many times. From Zara mainly...