I did "score" today....My JC Lita hunger pleased-for a while

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Shoegood

I did "score" today....My JC Lita hunger pleased-for a while

Post by Shoegood »

I did visit this sweet girl today.....
Hairdresser.jpg
I met her in a hair dressing saloon some weeks ago.....she had the cutest things at her feet....my "bulge" started growing......Jeffrey Campbell - my hero.....
I did shurely get her to cut my hair, and you know.....the chat went on, and I had to tell her how much I loved her shoes....but I did not think they was suited to use in a hair saloon....they was suade light tan leather.....the hair did stick to them very easy......
She told me that she actually had desided to part with the shoes, as they had too high heels for her to use, as her back was starting to hurt.....cause of all the standing at her work.....I said that I could be interrested in helping her out with her problem, an take over the shoes , as my girl really like that kinda shoes, but she said NO WAY......
When I did pay for her service, I gave her my phone number, and said that if she would change her mind, she could just call.....That was what happened two days ago :lol:
Anyone want to take a look at the shoes?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
onyxonyx

Re: I did "score" today....My JC Lita hunger pleased-for a w

Post by onyxonyx »

Yes..........please show em!!! :D :D
joeshoc89

Post by joeshoc89 »

YES!!!!! please
earguy

Post by earguy »

Yes! :D
LoveTheShoesmell

Post by LoveTheShoesmell »

yeeee :P :roll:
Well_worn_fet

Post by Well_worn_fet »

This is a great effort lad! Buzzing for the pics!!
Shoegood

Post by Shoegood »

I hope you burst into a huge relieve now.....I was soooooo horny when I saw her, was really wondering what she was up to....Here are they
DSC01348.jpg
Had to "snap" some pictures, to show you guys proof.....First picture at her feet, close up.....These are the shoes she wore when she did cut my hair....
DSC01347.jpg
I am really sorry that my phone don't have a great camera.....
Here they are safe at home in my hallway....
DSC01386.jpg
DSC01387.jpg
DSC01388.jpg
DSC01389.jpg
More pic's will follow, if someone think that this is some absolutely fuckable shoes :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JJ83

Post by JJ83 »

I love Jeffrey Campbell lita shoes. I have a pair to. A girl i went to School with some years ago, posted on Facebook that she would sell them. I wrote her a message that i would like to buy them, and now i have them in my home. :D
Shoegood

Post by Shoegood »

JJ83 wrote:I love Jeffrey Campbell lita shoes. I have a pair to. A girl i went to School with some years ago, posted on Facebook that she would sell them. I wrote her a message that i would like to buy them, and now i have them in my home. :D
Got any nice pictures of them JJ83 ?? Would love to see them :-)
JJ83

Post by JJ83 »

Yes. I will try to upload in a couple of days. :)
They are well vorn black leather. :lol: