How did I get boots from a girl this time...

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bonnie_twiggy

How did I get boots from a girl this time...

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

So during one of my google image searches, I came across a blog of a middle age, average looking women. One blog entry with a pic was about her Ariat riding boots for horseback riding. The zipper broke etc and time to say goodbye to them. The last sentence actually stated she wish she could find a good use for them than throwing them in the trash. I let a comment of her post saying I can upcycle them. But I was a little late... for that pair. But finally a few months later, she contacted me again saying that she had another pair to get rid of. I got them in the mail yesterday, unfortunately, they are not as beat up as the pair the blog was about that I missed out on. I also told her that I can use and tall leather boots. I figure she must have regular boots as well.
Plowboy535

Re: How did I get boots from a girl this time...

Post by Plowboy535 »

can you share the link to the site plz
bonnie_twiggy

Re: How did I get boots from a girl this time...

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I would prefer not to so she doesn't google her blog and this site pops up b/c she's going to keep sending me pairs in the future. I'm not going to jeopardize it.