Front Seat Bootjob

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

boot.perv

Front Seat Bootjob

Post by boot.perv »

I found this set tucked in a corner of my computer, thought you might like it.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Imroter

Re: Front Seat Bootjob

Post by Imroter »

Great pictures. I think it's a Belgian lady called Aukje. (Google: Aukje - Girl next door).
junior8

Post by junior8 »

Excellent :D
Maleo101

Post by Maleo101 »

Wow - such a great set. Hope it ended in a massive load of cum on boots.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Maleo101 wrote:Wow - such a great set. Hope it ended in a massive load of cum on boots.
I don't know if it did, I can't seem to find the original set on her page. But I can imagine.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

FUCK YEAH, fuck em good
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

I had an experience similar to this with my ex-wife. It was our anniversary, and I took her out to a really nice steak house for dinner. I didn't notice at the time that she had placed a bag in the back seat, and while we were driving back, she reached over and brought the bag to the front. Then she unzipped it, pulled out her black leather high-heeled THBs and slipped them onto her legs. Then she reached over and unzipped my pants while I was driving and pulled my cock out. She was playing with it and teasing it, and then she turned around in her seat and put her boots right in my lap, while I was driving! I got so horny I missed our exit on the Interstate highway, and had to drive another 15 minutes, with her teasing my cock with her sexy ass boots.

When we got home, the kids were asleep, but we didn't go in the house. Instead, I pulled her into the back seat and fucked her pussy while her boots were up on my shoulders in plain view. We both came so hard, one of the best fucks in my life. This photo set reminded me of that wonderful fuck.