leather boots from the eighties....cum boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leatherbaglover

leather boots from the eighties....cum boots

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I was the last week for a visit at my cousin Regina´s house. When I entered her flat, I saw how she was filling various things in big garbage bags. She tells me, it will come the next Monday the bulky refuse removal in the neighborhood, and she wants to use this to separate from old things, shoes and boots. This news has electrified me immediately, because I knew some nice things there would give, with these I could have my fun. I was especially hot always on a black boot pair from soft leather with a blue decoration. She has bought these boots in the middle of the eighties, and I would have felt them with pleasure on my penis. Unfortunately, this has succeeded to me during all years only once. At that time I have found her boots in the hall of the flat of my parents. My cousin was for the visit with my parents, and her boots lay there on the floor. When the opportunity was favorable, I have taken them with into the bathroom. I have fucked them there very in detail. This is over 25 years ago.
Now I had the opportunity again to get in the possession of these boots. My cousin Regina had decided, that all her things must be thrown in the garbage and she did not want sell it with Ebay. This was also better for me, I must pay no money for it and must save it only before the garbage disposal. Then I have still helped to carry the garbage bags to the other bulky refuse. Thus I also immediately knew where I must search after.
Tonight the time was come which I have gone on the search for these boots. Already after few minutes I have found them and now I can fuck them, whenever I want. It feels very good if I rub my penis between the boot shafts. To my luck she has treated her boots devotedly and has probably carried them also seldom. They look like almost as new. Still, this will soon change by my sperm.

More pictures comes soon

100_7089a.jpg
100_7090a.jpg
100_7091a.jpg
100_7092a.jpg
100_7093a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leatherbaglover on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
bonnie_twiggy

Re: leather boots from the eighties

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Sweet grab!!
did you save anything else???
Any pics of her wearing the boots?
Wika

Post by Wika »

Real sexy!!!
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I'm glad the boots how are you you could recover before you went away. Although not fashionable, still have much to fuck and are to fill them with sperm.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

Love those kind of 80's boots... :D
Leatherbaglover

bonnie_twiggy wrote:Sweet grab!!
did you save anything else???
Any pics of her wearing the boots?
Except these boots I have saved another three leather handbags and a mauve coloured leather jacket :D You can see them on my new pictures :wink:
Sorry, I have no pictures where she is wearing these boots :cry: :(
Leatherbaglover

My cream for these nice boots :D
100_7094a.jpg
100_7094b.jpg
100_7095a.jpg
100_7095b.jpg
100_7096a.jpg
100_7096b.jpg
100_7097a.jpg
100_7097b.jpg
100_7098a.jpg
100_7098b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Botas_altas1

Re: leather boots from the eighties....cum boots

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Well done, well fuck those boots. It's what a good fuck is deserved, it seems that they were screaming, fuck me.
Manfield

Post by Manfield »

Fantastic you were able to re-unite after all those years apart :D
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Fantastic! Very sexy boots!