Girl giving me a pair of boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bonnie_twiggy

Girl giving me a pair of boots

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

So I made friends with this girl online. Talking like twice a week. But one of the first conversations we had, she brought up fetishes. So I smoothed into it. And got her to send me a pic of these boots she wore to a renaissance fair (pictured here) that are falling apart. So I started asking her if they are that ruined why is she holding on to them if they are unwearable. She just says they are ruined and has no attachment to them so she doesn't know why she hasn't thrown them away yet. So I just asked for them and she said okay. She asks, are you going to fix them up? So i just said depends on my mood when I get them. Then I ask her 'are you sure you weren't keeping them for anything b/c i don't want to pressure her into getting rid of them' she says ' yeah, i don't give a fuck about them'
SCORE!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoelavin

Re: Girl giving me a pair of boots

Post by shoelavin »

Great stroy, please tell us more if there#s more to tell ;) Maybe about your mood when you got them and how they smell! :)
bonnie_twiggy

Re: Girl giving me a pair of boots

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

that's the gist of it for now. just letting you guys know how i am building my collection some more. but i don't plan to fix other than painting them with cum =D