Cumming GFs Suede like boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootcrazelife

Cumming GFs Suede like boots

Post by bootcrazelife »

Hi all

It was my girlfriends birthday party last night. As normal everyone got quite drunk especially her, during the party she had got her boots soaked from the wet grass outside (as it is the middle of winter here) and ended up taking them off at some point. In the morning she was still pretty out from the night and I had to take her home. She didnt end up putting her shoes back on as they were still pretty much soaked but still took them with her. When I dropped her back off she pretty much forget she wasnt wearing any shoes because I think she just wanted to get back into bed desperately.

These are a regular use for my cum dumping and she wears these nearly every day. She does know about my fetish but she doesnt like me cumming shoes that she wears, although usually when we're together at home she will put my penis deep inside her boot and tuck it back inside my pants and leave it there for the whole night whilst we spend the time doing other things.

There is a large stain I left in a half drunk state last night when we went to bed, she was out already so I thought 'why not'. This morning she asked me if I had done that on them last night but I just told her that she threw them around the yard last night and that it could be anything and she believed me (I think).

Anyway here are the pics of her boots. I will also link the video of what I did to them when it's live on xHamster. Let me know if you would like to see the new stains once theyve dried.
WP_20140710_002.jpg
WP_20140710_005.jpg
WP_20140710_006.jpg
WP_20140710_008.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
keira in wellies

Re: Cumming GFs Suede like boots

Post by keira in wellies »

I love little suede pixie boots :D

great stuff :D

very sexy :D
bootcrazelife

Re: Cumming GFs Suede like boots

Post by bootcrazelife »

Here is the link to my video:

http://xhamster.com/movies/3265180/cumm ... h.html?s=5

Enjoy!