Saved rocker/goth boots from Sister

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bonnie_twiggy

Saved rocker/goth boots from Sister

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Bit of a taboo jam... but she threw them in the kitchen trash, I pretended not to pay attention to what was going on on the side... they are the rocker Candies knee high combat type. My family knows of my fetish and my sister I have to admit has very nice feet... but taboo-ish not much into. Though my theory is the shoe more than the owner SO...
After the trash went out, I went outside for a smoke and stuck them in my vehicle after hosing them off with a hose that was nearby and since the valve is always left on, took 2 seconds and boots were hidden. Its been a few days now and still haven't touch the boots yet...

I'd like to hear some taboo stories, like sisters, aunts etc giving old pairs of shoes/boots to you or you rescuing them from the trash... Or borrowing them if they know about your fetish or shoe-jobs even too.
Rudeboy

Re: Saved rocker/goth boots from Sister

Post by Rudeboy »

Give us pics dude!

How come your family knows your fetish? Got caught in the act?
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

No, they found my massive collection.... 100s of pairs of sneakers and 100s of pairs of boots!
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

I would love to see your collection! But I bet those boots are really hot! I can't wait to see them! :D
BiSneakerMann

Post by BiSneakerMann »

My sister's boyfriend had these brown skate shoes that he gave her. Old and ratty, but nice smell. They were left out at our house forever, and my mom tossed them, but after everyone left for work, I saved them. I washed em, but they still smell nice. Still have them too.
Also, can I have a pair of your gym socks? Don't worry, it's not for anything weird, it's just a fetish I have.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

its nice ppl save shoes/boots. I'd like to hear more stories!
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

No one has any saved stories of saving their family members shoes?? NO MENS SHOES!!!
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

So I ended up fucking them after all... now I have joined the club of fucking their sisters shoes
solessurveyor

Post by solessurveyor »

Where the pics at?? Pay dues to the forum! :D
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Sorry, bc of its taboo nature, i fucked them and burned them immediately...