Aigles riding boots Crush and Lick

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

groom

Aigles riding boots Crush and Lick

Post by groom »

Preview Aigles riding boots Crush and Lick

See the full clip, a preview clip of the ball stomp and some nice stills

Another perfect day for her and her rubber Aigles riding boots together with her beige jodhpurs! She decides to walk some paths in the forest to get to her horses in the green meadows. It’s spring again, so they are out and wild, just like her and her loyal stable boy hugo and his boys...
ACL01.jpg
ACL02.jpg
Mmm, She just has to walk and jump in those fresh and juicy horse apples, knowing that her soft little feet and socks are perfectly protected by her rubber Aigles riding boots... And knowing that she has a nice obeying boot licker at hand (or better put, at foot, he he he), who will lick the soles and treads of her ridingboots until they are clean and until she is completely satisfied, he he he. She decides to walk through all the fresh heaps she comes across, and to jump and smear those treads awfully full with with the pleasant thought that someone will have a terrible job to lick them clean, he he he.
ACL03.jpg
ACL04.jpg
In POV mode she shows you the results in close-up... You can almost smell the filled treads of her riding boots, ha ha ha! I bet you would love to do the job for her! She decides to slam her boot in hugo’s crotch to soil his trousers and shirt with her dirty boots. You see her trampling and parade her jodhpurs and boots on his chest and crotch. Then she climbs a fence, and makes hugo sit on his knees with his face in her dirty boots and orders him to lick the filthy soles. What a fun sight looking down on him :P ... And when she finally satisfied... She decides to do something nasty... She jumps from the high fence, trying to land standstill on his body... But at the landing on hugo’s ribs and stomach, you can hear something snap... First she could not believe her ears, but soon she found out it was true.. She cracked a rib, ha ha ha!!! You should have seen the pain in his face... Now he will remember her for some time... Which is good!
ACL05.jpg
ACL06.jpg
But that was not enough. she took hugo back home and put him nicely on his stomach and pulled his c*ck and balls out to crush and flatten them under the full weight of her in her Aigles riding boots... You’ll witness the imprints that her treads leave in his sensitive skin... Poor boy, NOT! :P

Image 8:43 min clip AVI format 1280x720

See the full clip, a preview clip of the ball stomp and some nice stills
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Re: Aigles riding boots Crush and Lick

Post by Atlas »

Ya know what ya should have done, was got her to take he boots off, put some rotten fruit inside her boots & put them back on! Then once she has walked around abit squishing it all inside her boots, then get him to take her boots off & suck it off her toes!! :))
groom

Post by groom »

Mm yes that is a nice idea!!! hehehe
groom

Post by groom »

I think that those boots would never come off if you put something squishy in them...
dior99

Post by dior99 »

Shame my mrs is not open she has lovely riding boots gets mud and horse muck on them you could lick ha
heelfetish1981

Post by heelfetish1981 »

I would love to lick those filthy boots. Lucky lucky lucky
groom

Post by groom »

dior99 wrote:Shame my mrs is not open she has lovely riding boots gets mud and horse muck on them you could lick ha
OMG I'd love that.... Mmmm... what do you mean that she is not open? No need for her to be in the boots, although I'd prefer that ofcourse... Do you get to clean them, Dior99? How?
dior99

Post by dior99 »

What I mean is if she was more open she probably would let you lick her dirty boots clean with them on her feet yeah get to clean them if I want as much sometimes wash them off other time licked
Pm me
groom

Post by groom »

Trying to find out how to PM you! wow I would very much like that, clean her boots. Are they riding boots like these?? Rubber Aigles or other (leather) riding boots? Does she ride often? Mmm how nice that you clean them for her! Wish I could do it! regards!
groom

Post by groom »

Any chance yet that I can meet you and fulfill my desires to lick those dirty riding boots clean??