Cowgirl Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

wml

Cowgirl Boots

Post by wml »

I do Part time Security Work at a Condo and at other sites. I work the condo 3 times a week at the front desk. This new gal, nice looking ,middle aged moved in 4 months ago. I noticed one night she had on some knee high black cowgirl boots. I said , I would love to get ahole of them but there was no way. We became pretty good friends over the months, So I was working one Saturday til 4PM. The office called and said the guy who was supposed to relieve me's car broke down and could I work a double til midnight. I said okay. I started to get tired a little later, so I called her unit and asked her if she had some tea or coffee because I was getting real tired. She said she did , so she brought me some tea down to the front desk. About a hour later she came by the front desk dressed up, she said she was going out with a girlfriend. I noticed every time she goes out on the weekend she comes back around 12 or 1 AM. She said if I needed to refill my tea with hot water she had a hot water dispenser in her condo and she said help myself the door is unlocked. I THOUGHT I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN!!!! So I went up to her unit, the door was unlocked and I was hoping the boots were not in a closet underneath other stuff. To my delite they were in a room against the corner with a brown pair of cowgirl boots also. so I decided to do the black ones this time and next time do the brown ones. I figure next time I'll bring my own tea to work and when she goes out I'll ask her if I can use her hot water dispenser, and I can get the brown cowgirl boots then. Lucky for me I had my camera.
Tammi 006.jpg
Tammi 001.jpg
Tammi 002.jpg
Tammi 004.jpg
Tammi 005.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kong56

Re: Cowgirl Boots

Post by kong56 »

good job! Any pics of the lady?
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
wml

Post by wml »

kong56 wrote:good job! Any pics of the lady?
I think I can get one.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Damn, that is fucking amazing! I love sneak fucking hot boots!
wml

Post by wml »

pebblesf wrote:Damn, that is fucking amazing! I love sneak fucking hot boots!
Iam waiting for another shot at them.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

hi friend, those are gorgeous...please hsrae more and photos from the owner also...
wml

Post by wml »

wizardoz wrote:hi friend, those are gorgeous...please hsrae more and photos from the owner also...
I The best way for me to get them again is to switch a Saturday Shift with the 4-12 guy. I hoping to do it soon.