riding boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

dior99

Re: riding boots

Post by dior99 »

Something for her to wear off when she walks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
groom

Post by groom »

OMG.. Just imagine her putting them on and walk through the stables... Any dust particle will just glue to those soles wherever she walks... She jumps up her horse, rides towards me, tied to a tree and she just puts those soles in my face to lick clean whatever she has collected under them... :P :P :P :P :P Can I come over and do my job?
sakione

Post by sakione »

i would love to fuck the shafts of those boots and them cum on the bottom. i need those lol
DorkMonstuh

Post by DorkMonstuh »

cum on the inside!
dior99

Post by dior99 »

Groom my gf wouldnt tie you to a tree she would make you muck and clean her stable out first and clean her tack then she would leave you tied up in sable when she's riding, next time she's been riding in them and they are dusty muddy dirty and got horse muck and bits of hay stuck to bottom saves me doing it, doesn't ride in them often so you could be waiting a while
dior99

Post by dior99 »

If she finds this cum inside she won't be happy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hhlook99

Post by Hhlook99 »

beautiful boots!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets see some of the collection?! :)
dior99

Post by dior99 »

Another
redgrannyboots

Post by redgrannyboots »

Great photos and you must have had lots of fun with them.
I have a pair of black knee boots I've been sperming over for a few days now without cleaning.
I want to get them drenched and all that cum dried in nice and messy. I reckon another month will have them nicely covered..
Hope you can post more photos of these delicious boots with a good blasting dripping off them..

Thanks for the photos so far !!
Plowboy535

Post by Plowboy535 »

she will only let you cum on the out side? why not the inside?