Ridingboots - general topic

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Missbhave

Re: Ridingboots - general topic

Post by Missbhave »

If your into ball busting and cock crushing, before or after youve creamed MY boots, Oh and cleaned them please get in-touch.
were in the UK are you ?

Your E-mail got through not sure if Mine did, will send photo`s to a private e-mail only
crushme0981

Post by crushme0981 »

Missbhave if I lived in the uk I'd gladly give anything to be the floor you tread upon in your riding boots
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Craigslist is a gold mine for dirty used dressage/field boots. I am currently in negotiations to visit the home of nice, young equestrian who is selling her luscious leather field boots that she wore "approximately 10 times". Can't wait to see how hot she is and then sniff and fuck her bodacious boots. This is gonna be fun!
daniel_privat68

Post by daniel_privat68 »

Hey, sounds great. Please share your experience after visiting this lady. And please don't forget to show us pictures of her boots :-)
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

^Will do. She was supposed to meet me tonite, and Ive been spraying in my shorts all day just thinking about her and her fuck boots, but now she won't be able to meet until Monday. This girl sounds like a real prissy bitch too! Can't wait to get messy with her riders!
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Love this topic btw! I am SO into leather riding boots lately! I had a nice pair of Devonaire boots that got misplaced, for awhile. I just love doing dirty, nasty things to such refined and elegant boots!
daniel_privat68

Poor boy. Still a whole weekend waiting for these beauties. A big dick in pants ready to shoot its load - I feel with you.
Maybe there will be a possibility t get a picture of this girl ;-)
I know about this feeling. I expect a parcel with some rubber ridingboots in next few days and it makes me so horny... :D
owlman

Post by owlman »

My wife's got a load of her old boots that she was going to throw away but she's agreed to trash them in mud instead,we went out the other night but the light wasn't too good,we shot a short clip in rubber riding boots but not in the really deep stuff.We'll be going back at the weekend with a few pairs and hopefully some thighboots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoqnNkEL ... L5Tt7vIXDg
daniel_privat68

Nice action with ridingboots. Hopefully there is somebody available cleaning these boots with his tongue :-)
owlman

Post by owlman »

We'll go out tonight and do a silver pair,they don't get cleaned just thrown away when we've done.will upload the silver to youtube tomorrow