Ridingboots - general topic

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

daniel_privat68

Re: Ridingboots - general topic

Post by daniel_privat68 »

Sehr gerne. Was möchtest Du denn sehen?
What kind of subjects do you want to see?
groom

Post by groom »

See the full clip, a preview clip of the human furniture boot sole crush and some nice stills

You can see her having a party in her rubber Aigles riding boots (without spurs this time)! To get to the birthday party, she first has to take a muddy trail through the forest, and you can see her enjoy the mud and horse shit that she finds on her way, smashing and stomping it! See some super nice close ups of her flexible soft boots walking, both from her point of view and as a spectator, and observe those wet and messy riding boot soles dripping with dung and mud water;
AHB01.jpg
AHB02.jpg
I bet you wish you could put your tongue there! You can even see the smeary treads and muddy brands and her shoe size on the bottom of her boots! Without hesitation she steps and jumps full weight on hugo’s hands with her muddy rubber riding boots. She has fun leaving dirty imprints from his fingers to his elbows, and crushes his hands and twists her boots while standing full weight on them.
AHB03.jpg
AHB04.jpg
Back at home, she has a special birthday cake with whipped cream and I lit a candle on it. Hugo is so eager to blow it out and make a wish, but before he can, she surprises him with her muddy riding boots. Now he has to lick his birthday cake form her muddy shitty boots, while she laughs down and sees the cake mixed with the dirt. The squishy sounds are great! She quickly steps up his head full weight and slides over his face with her slippery boots.
AHB05.jpg
AHB06.jpg
Hugo’s birthday wish was to be allowed to cum in front of her, and she said it was ok if he could hold her full weight on his cock and balls for some time, and if he could stand some hard kicks to his cock and balls... He hesitantly agreed, so she steps up and flattens his manhood under her boots, only for her pleasure and his despair... Ha ha ha ha hear him moan and complain, how pathetic!!! Then she orders him to pull his cock while she keeps bashing those balls with her boots. She rolls them under her soles, pushes her riding boot in them, and makes him slam his own balls on her boot with his fist while pulling :P What a blast, hahaha! She kicks his balls hard and repeatedly to make it more difficult to spill his juices, but when he cums...
AHB07.jpg
AHB08.jpg
Hahaha... He shoots his load in the air, and collapses in exhaustion. She kicks him hard for the last time and wishes him a happy, happy birthday!

See the full clip, a preview clip of the human furniture boot sole crush and some nice stills
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daniel_privat68

Wow. Amazing preview. Lucky slave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daniel_privat68

Let's see how this session ends :D
IMAG1608[1].jpg
IMAG1610[1].jpg
IMAG1615[1].jpg
IMAG1613[1].jpg
IMAG1609[1].jpg
IMAG1607[1].jpg
Bootili

Post by Bootili »

Sehr schöne Bilder.
Lederreitstiefel und Rädchensporen wären eine klasse Kombi.....
daniel_privat68

Leatherridingboots are available too. Any special wishes you want to see with these? /
Lederreitstiefel abe ich auch - bestimmte Wünsche, was ich damit anstellen soll? :P

Update:
In a few days I will get some boot spurs for my leather riding boots :D
daniel_privat68

Rubber riding boots cummed
Cumming on riding boots is always a great pleasure. Today I took a chance to cream the rubber ones with my spunk :D
Unbenannt.jpg
IMAG1659[1].jpg
IMAG1660[1].jpg
Unbenannt2.jpg
Missbhave

Post by Missbhave »

if your in need of some body to wear them boots (size 8-41/42 have my own if not) them do e-mail me, so longing to indulge in some riding boot fun.
daniel_privat68

Oh yes. This would be a great idea. Pictures of you wearing riding boots are really appreciated here :D
daniel_privat68

As requested, I got some spurs for my leather riding boots. Looks really phantastic...
So do you have any horny ideas how we can go forward with these beauties?
Any wish appriciated :D
IMAG1703[1].jpg
IMAG1705[1].jpg