Ridingboots - general topic

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

KAWM

Re: Ridingboots - general topic

Post by KAWM »

Any chance of some pics or a video of the boots being thrown away after?
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

i would like to have those silver boots
daniel_privat68

Post by daniel_privat68 »

@owlman: Is it possible to see some pictures of your wife in ridingboots and her shiny leggings here?
owlman

Post by owlman »

daniel_privat68 wrote:@owlman: Is it possible to see some pictures of your wife in ridingboots and her shiny leggings here?
yes ,we'll shoot some at the weekend for you,we've just been a bit busy lately,what did you think of the silver boots video?
daniel_privat68

Post by daniel_privat68 »

Oh. That's great. Can't wait for having a looking at these pictures. Amazing actions in your videos - with both types of boots. Hopefully there was someone available to lick them clean ;-)
Did you trash the silver boots already or might these be available for some fans?
owlman

Post by owlman »

daniel_privat68 wrote:Oh. That's great. Can't wait for having a looking at these pictures. Amazing actions in your videos - with both types of boots. Hopefully there was someone available to lick them clean ;-)
Did you trash the silver boots already or might these be available for some fans?
the silver boots were so tight they had to be cut down the seam to get them off,they were left floating in the pond at the end of the video.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

wheres the pond... i will fetch them out :D
Missbhave

Post by Missbhave »

Hello daniel I`m back, missed you ! !
90Squincy

Post by 90Squincy »

Missbhave wrote:if your in need of some body to wear them boots (size 8-41/42 have my own if not) them do e-mail me, so longing to indulge in some riding boot fun.
I suggest daniel_privat to accept Missbhave idea, he post only sad alone photo of bottjob whitout a woman, is not very exciting so. If he meet with Missbhave i hope there will be great riding boots session.
Msbhave

Post by Msbhave »

He never did !