New year, new neighbor (current story)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

spunkyboots

Re: New year, new neighbor (current story)

Post by spunkyboots »

Gina. Please post some pictures of you in your sexy heels and boots! Your driving me wild just reading your posts!
Spunkyboots
slinks

Post by slinks »

I need more foto's ! I love your work ! :)
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Ginas1120 wrote:omg... I live in an apartment building and I leave my boots outside my door too. A couple of times I detected what I thought was evidence of some jiz on my boot....ande sometimes when I leave my heels at work....they are sticky....

Gee why don't you guys just ask me for a boot or a heel job... I must tell you my boyfriend got me going on this site and I do get wet reading about your lurking around exploits....I would love to do some trampling on you with my 100 pound frame and stilettos...

This is a great site! NOW lick that jiz off my spikes and boots

Gina
Julie88 wrote: Hi Lee,
I found the story really interesting about the guy licking the college girl boots as part of a "fraternity initiation"..... hahaha LOVE IT. I probably would have done it....but I would have made him give me a $100 and I would have let him cum shine my boots :) make him shoot his load on my soft leather boots with my wicked heels.... FUN!

Gina
ATTENTION Ginas1120 and Julie88 is the same person and is a GUY. And while it's perfectly fine that guys wear women's clothes and shoes, this freak gets off by pretending he's a woman on here and tries to scam members into sending him shoes so he can whack off with them. It's already been documented in another thread where a member got duped.

Please stop responding to this psycho in the hopes that he will just go away.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

And also please stop rubbishing this topic. our friend stivalimania has pretty great sharings, so dont push them off
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

Thank you very much my friend wizardoz, rights words! It's past much time from my last post, I'm sorry guys but it's a very busy time for me and unfortunatly it's still not over. However don't you worry! Veronica is still wearing her boots and I continue to jerk off them. As soon as possible I also tell you many news about what's happened. This eveningI'm going to show you some new pics ;)
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

This time I took some pics of my neighbor while she was wearing her fucking boots. I planned this work, infact when she came into the house I left my flat. So I met her in the landing. While we were talking I took the following pics with my phone.
20140305_200027.jpg
Look at her left boot. There are a lot of marks on the leather, I cummed on that boots a lot in the last week and this is the result. It's incredible to see how she wears the boots with my cum into and over them.
20140305_195656.jpg
20140305_195947.jpg
And here the boots from behind while she was going upstairs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tobitobsen

Post by tobitobsen »

Thanks for these great shots! Great work. Though the photos are dark, you can still see the stains on the boots. Just stunning!
Enjoy your time with the boots, we are pleased if we are participated. :)

Please keep on your great work!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Great post, fantastic that she keeps leaving the outside....and she is so HOT with it. Lucky man!!
slinks

Post by slinks »

any updates of these lovely boots? :p
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

New load for Veronica's boots!
IMG_6607.JPG
IMG_6606.JPG
IMG_6604.JPG
IMG_6608.JPG
IMG_6612.JPG
The boots are in really bad condition, I hope she still will use them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.