Question

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Flatshoecum

Question

Post by Flatshoecum »

I absolutely love cummig on my wife's boots, but lately I have started to enjoy cummming in and on my own boots. They are men's western style boots. I am not attracted to and do NOT want to cum in another mans shoes or boots but my own. Has anyone else ever done this or thought about doing it?
Botas_altas1

Re: Question

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I like to wear women's boots and cum on them or on my wife, but mine does not attract me shoes.
bootcrazelife

Post by bootcrazelife »

Hey

Youre not alone, For myself thinking of cumming in or onto another males footwear makes me cringe but as for my own I have a pair of proper black leather lacefree work boots, the ones with the elastic on the side and I do use them from time to time because I think im mostly attracted to black leather. And if I have been in them for awhile they warm and that feels amazing.

Its either normal or we're both a couple of weirdos but who cares.
CrackingWise

Post by CrackingWise »

I think we're all weirdos in this forum, except for me, of course :mrgreen: Honestly, I'm not into men's boots at all, and in fact I don't really like women's boots that look too masculine. Doc Martens just don't do it for me, but I know a lot of guys are into them. But if that's what gets you off, go for it :D