my cousins sexy suede ankle boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Bootkiller69

my cousins sexy suede ankle boots

Post by Bootkiller69 »

does anyone no if cum will damage the suede or permanently stain it. Bc i wana fuk em badly b4 she gets back from vacation. Can u guys plz help me out????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherlover16

Re: my cousins sexy suede ankle boots

Post by leatherlover16 »

Oh man you just have to fuck those boots and worry about the stains later. What if you cummed inside them? They are too sexy to not take the chance. From my experience with suede boots they should be ok if you have a damp cloth ready as soon as you cum on them. Instead of wiping just dab the boot with the damp cloth and it will soak up the cum rather than smear it across the boot.
Bootkiller69

Post by Bootkiller69 »

plz i need help. Any ideas on how i should fuk these boots????
sovok

Post by sovok »

just use them
lamont

Post by lamont »

You absolutely have no choice but to do those. If you won't, I will gladly! Just rub off on them and let it fly where it will! Though I'd go at it more than once. Be sure to at least leave one deposit inside so you know she'll be stepping in your seed every time you see them ;) Fun little secret to smile about. Post a followup! Preferably a followup shot of your handiwork!
Jp33

Post by Jp33 »

Bro. Just fuck then and cum inside them. That way you know she will be walking in your spunk and she will never know ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

You're going to regret it if you don't do it. When it comes to fucking shoes and boots, the paranoia is only there because you know what's happening. The chances of the girl even considering that someone had cum on or in her shoe or boot is so small that you'll always get away with it. So man up and just go for it.
Jp33

Post by Jp33 »

Are u still on here bro? Are u gonna do it?
CrackingWise

Post by CrackingWise »

Too bad she's your cousin, those would be great to get a boot job with. You could ask, I suppose.
junglist

Post by junglist »

Jp33 wrote:Bro. Just fuck then and cum inside them. That way you know she will be walking in your spunk and she will never know ;)
leatherlover16 wrote:You're going to regret it if you don't do it. When it comes to fucking shoes and boots, the paranoia is only there because you know what's happening. The chances of the girl even considering that someone had cum on or in her shoe or boot is so small that you'll always get away with it. So man up and just go for it.
This and this.
If you are worried about it, fuck and cum the insides of them, or if you are feeling daring, then cum the outsides. Like Leatherlover says, you'll regret it if you don't. They are really hot suede ankle boots by the way. I would do them if I had the chance. Looking forward to updates :twisted: