My Auntie's Leather New Rock Boots.

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

B00T-SLAVE

My Auntie's Leather New Rock Boots.

Post by B00T-SLAVE »

This is one of my fave boot stories.I'm 26 my auntie is 30,she is a big time goth/rock chick and she has loads of leather boots in all different styles.On my 26th birthday she was dressed in stockings & suspenders with her new pair of leather rock boots,they looked beautiful.I had lots of family over at my Grandmothers that's where the party was taking place later on in the PM i was very drunk and had gone to bed...i then woke up around 4am with a hangover so i went down stairs to get some water and there they was at the side of the door where people had left their shoes so i had my way with them i got them absolutely drenched in cum.

This month i told her what i did to her boots i have no idea why but she loved it.I told her all about my boot fetish,and she told me how one of her ex boyfriends loved to cum all over her stilettos & boots.She has let me have her boots for 10 days and said i can do as i please with them as long as i lick them clean :twisted:

velikikurac

Re: My Auntie's Leather New Rock Boots.

Post by velikikurac »

You are truly, in my eyes a damn lucky man!! :D
velikikurac

Post by velikikurac »

You are truly, in my eyes a damn lucky man!! :D
BootjobJay

Post by BootjobJay »

Last edited by BootjobJay on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Man, you're pretty damn lucky dude!

And great shot on thsoe sexy boots too!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Ummmm.....this is AWESOME! Please post more pics of Auntie's spunk boots! I would love to see a pic of Auntie, too! Dude you have so many possibilities with this. What is your next plan of action with your Aunt's fabulous fuck boots? Are you down for a bootjob from her?
B00T-SLAVE

Post by B00T-SLAVE »

I've done just about everything with them i've came on them,licked them,pissed on them,spat on them,fucked them.I'm giving them back to her on Monday she has told me that i am to give them a very thorough cleaning so i've gave them a polish there all nice and shiny.

emmmm look at that shiny leather.

And yes i'm going to ask her for a bootjob i'm sure she will say yes...she is very kinky and loves to dominate :twisted:
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

she is lovely... i am getting divorced and marrying her :p
B00T-SLAVE

Post by B00T-SLAVE »

Last night was another family get together,it was at my grandmothers again.Later on in the night my auntie said,we should go back to her place and play some music...so me and her friend went back to her place i was not really drinking but they was.It was about 3:30 am and her friend said he was going.After he went about 5 minutes later she said "where are my boots?" that she has let me have for over 2 weeks she said 10 days but i think she forgot about them.I had them in my backpack,i pulled them out and she said "my my my you have done a good job haven't you" i just went all shy and smiled.

It was now coming up to 5am but she was still wide awake and so was i.My urge to cum on her boots again was getting hard to control so i just looked at her and said...may i cum on your boots! she then said "what right now?" she then said can i watch :twisted: i said as long as they are on your feet so she put them on and zipped them up very slowly.She then just watched as i got her boots absolutely covered in cum,she loved it...then i licked it all off...she then checked her boots for traces of cum,i missed a little bit,she then said look at that you missed at bit,how dare you :twisted: then said next time you better make sure they are licked clean.
KorkojenOrja

Post by KorkojenOrja »

Shes a living dream. You are so lucky to have such a loving aunt :mrgreen: