My cum dumpster that belonged to my ex

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Southern_Grown_27

Re: My cum dumpster that belonged to my ex

Post by Southern_Grown_27 »

junglist wrote:More of the boot please. They look like they are turning some funky colours.
Ever thought of cumming the outside of the white boot and making that turn an orangey colour by letting lots of loads dry? Would work wonders with a white boot :twisted:

Really like her black patent heels too. Very sexy
I have thought of that but the feeling of cumming inside just feels wonderful lol I came into those pumps for about a week straight because I told her I wanted to borrow them, and when I gave them back the first question she had when she looked at them was "Did you cum in them?!"...duh lol
floplove

Post by floplove »

Ya, just keep cumming and cumming in her boot! Multiple loads are Awesome!
Southern_Grown_27

Post by Southern_Grown_27 »

hope this bitch realizes how i'm using her boot how her mouth should be used :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

hell yeah, those white fuck boots are hot. Great job fucking them, love how you strap your cock to them.

Post by 6684617 »

should send it back to her nicely stained. you got any pics of her wearing boots i wanna use her