Fun at breakfast

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Atlas

Fun at breakfast

Post by Atlas »

My girl and I are going out for breakfast soon & she's wearing her work boots which I filled with bananas the other night & she wore them :) & I love the fact we are out in the public & she has stuff I've put in her boots, so I've put a few coins, some rosé petals, & some leaves off her roses in her boots! & probably while we are out I unzip them & put a few sugar sticks in under her arches as well!! & a heeljob when we get home :))
immarc_b

Re: Fun at breakfast

Post by immarc_b »

Whished I was there to watch and enjoy your these scene. Are you alowed to clean her feet as well? does she clean her boots aferwards or do you have to do this?
The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Re: Fun at breakfast

Post by Atlas »

She lets me put squishing stuff in her boots & heels so I can suck it off her toes! :) but I cleaned her boots for her so she lets me do it again! ;) as long as I clean her heels she doesn't mind! But its fun when we are out, most times she knows I'm wanting to put something in her boots, but if we are around friends ill just pretend I'm rubbing her leg & drop coins down the insides of her boots.....;) u should try it, it's fun & easy to do even with friends :))
But I always give her feet a foot bath & massage after I have got them messy in her heels or boots!