this reali turns me on ...

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootboy04

this reali turns me on ...

Post by bootboy04 »

nothin turns me on n gets my blood boilin n my cock throbbin more than 2 c a pic or a video clip of a girl usin her boots 2 wank sum1 off, escpecially wen the boots r blk knee high leather one's on sexc bare legs.

r ther ne girls out ther tht cud possibly post pics or vid clips of them usin their sxc knee high blk leatha boots 2 giv their man a bootjob?

i get reali turned on if the shot is bein taken by the girl lookin at her boots frm her point of view. tht angle is jus so sxc n my cock reali gets throbbin wen i can c both her legs and her boots in the same shot. i hope sum pics n vids can b posted here, cheers
kinkster

wanker

Post by kinkster »

Can almost hear you pant in your description, sado!
Yeah kneel down worm cos my misses wants your nasties herself. She's chained up right now or she'd order you herself, but ,aybe she could do you a service