Anyone jackoff into boots or shoes while driving???

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

leathernheels

Re: Anyone jackoff into boots or shoes while driving???

Post by leathernheels »

I actually have a few times. It's not something I ever tried to go out of my way to do, but the couple of times I did it I had been really horny ALL DAY, non stop thinking about getting my cock inside a boot and blasting it, and stopped at thrift stores to buy a pair. As soon as I was on the road they were unzipped and my around my cock.

If you don't have tinted windows it can be a bit of a challenge.

Oh, and there have been times I just went to used clothing stores to buy a pair or two, and on the way home I couldn't resist. Those are some good drives, but I would rather wait until i get home so i can really enjoy it
MaxxHarddrive2017

Post by MaxxHarddrive2017 »

I let a friend of mine borrow my truck because he was moving. However there was one caveat. I got to have a night out with his Porsche. He agreed but only for 2 hours. The day I got the car, I went home from his place. And got my bag full of goodies. Threw it in the backseat and drove to secluded spot. You see underneath my jeans I wore my leather pants. I hurriedly pulled off my jeans to reveal the leather pants. Quickly I unzip the bag and pulled out my tall shiny black patent leather boots. I made sure to slowly pull the zipper. The sound of the zipper and the crinkle of the leather had my cock rock hard as you see from the leather bulge in my pants. Then I pulled on my leather driving gloves completing my outfit. Purposely squeezing the wheel tight to hear the crinkle of the leather I eased on to the side street leading to the highway. My heart began racing as I approached closer to the freeway. I look down at my right leather-clad foot gleaming my cock hard my leather pants. I entered the freeway with a blast of my shiny boot onto the gas pedal. I watch as the speedometer needle Rose. This car was built for Speed. I lifted up my right boot almost a full foot off the accelerator pedal and slammed it down hard again. The car jumped past 100 miles an hour in seconds. I couldn't stand it any longer so I grabbed my cock with my leather gloved hand and squeezed. Toe pointed oh, the car now approaching 120 miles an hour with ease. It was almost as if it wanted to go faster almost backing me. So I obliged but this time I pulled out my cock from inside my leather pants. I wrap my leather gloves hand around my shaft and simultaneously began to pump. 125 mph, 130 mph, 135 mph pumping harder, my toe pointed even more . 140 mph. I exploded... And I made sure to shoot all over my leather legs and Boots. I wish I could say I had pictures but yes you understand I had my hands full
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

blackharry wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:36 am yess, I did and it is an extra thrill to do this, while in traffic standing at a trafficlight with others in cars aside you

Yes!!! I was nervous first time that happed. My Trans Am is 1.5in lowered and normal cars and of course pick-up trucks can look down on me to see what I'm doing! So... I just would stretch my shirt over the shoe and put hands on the steering wheel.
Straightpedal

Post by Straightpedal »

I did a couple one time driving fast on the highway on a road trip for work. I had my Nike Shox on and kept flooring it so much that my cock was rock hard. I had a VW CC and had some open highway most of my trip so I would floor it and watch my sneaker pressing the pedal all the way to the floor. Then I would watch the speedometer pass 100MPH and keep climbing. I hit 130 multiple times so I decided to pull my cock out and jerk it some. I floored it hard and kept jerking until I shot a massive load all down my leg and steering wheel. I kept driving fast with cum all over. I slipped my sneakers off and drove in my socks after that. My cock started getting hard later on in the drive so I shoved it in my sneaker and fucked the sneaker while flooring it again. I hit 130 mph again with my socked foot to the floor and shot a load inside my sneaker. I put the cum soaked sneaker on and drove the rest of the way home like that!
ulysses7

Post by ulysses7 »

one time my ex girlfriend gave me her several year old dirty brown combat boots. They had a fabric interior and kept all her sweat in. We were broken up at the time, but had a made a deal if I wrote an essay for her (we're in college), she'd give me those boots. We met in a parking lot and she gave them to me. After we left in our own cars i couldn't help but smell them and shove them down my pants and blew a huge load all over them and myself while driving home.