Cumming on Wellies

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

jjgull

Cumming on Wellies

Post by jjgull »

There's nothing I like better than covering a welly in cum, and I know I'm not alone on this site. Thought I'd share a few examples, if anyone else wants to post some of their efforts we could get a good thread going!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bobster

Re: Cumming on Wellies

Post by bobster »

Hi JJ

You are right there are so many out here who like to cum and who find wellies rather sexy now they have hit high street fashion !!!!!!! Some of us liked them many years ago.

Ladies please, if you like wellies try them on for your partner, you find a very exciting reaction.

JJ keep them cumming
jon42

Post by jon42 »

With all the snow around in the UK, there were some nice wellies around the office today... no chance to get hold of any though :(
bbuk

Post by bbuk »

Hi jon42,

Your certainly right about the snow bringing out all the wellies. There is one girl in our office who wears a pair of short blue hunters to work and then changes into her office boots, I once had found an excuse to move them and hold them in my hands, just need a longer excuse to cream them.

The supermarkets have also been a lovely tease for all us wellie loving guys, I was mesmerised by this girls shiny purple rubber boots, so much so that I forgot half of what I went in for.
vlcsnap-2013-01-21-21h11m56s254.JPG
vlcsnap-2013-01-21-21h12m10s158.JPG
vlcsnap-2013-01-21-21h13m56s209.JPG
vlcsnap-2013-01-21-21h13m04s214.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bbuk

Post by bbuk »

Hi jjgull,

I could not agree more about the satisfaction in giving a rubber boot a good splattering of cum. The wife normally lets me spunk over her boots, but sometimes my rubber boots also get their rewards, here are a pair of my rubber riding boots getting a splattering. I enjoy leaving them cum stained and am always on the lookout for guys or girls wearing stained wellies.
vlcsnap-2013-01-21-21h35m24s3.JPG
aldo2

Post by aldo2 »

I love wellies..
aldo2

Post by aldo2 »

jjgull wrote:There's nothing I like better than covering a welly in cum, and I know I'm not alone on this site. Thought I'd share a few examples, if anyone else wants to post some of their efforts we could get a good thread going!
can you tell me which person belong wellies
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

I luv wellies too..

yes all the snow has bought loads out onto the street..

went past a college yesterday there was some hot ones leaving all wellied up...followed a couple to the busstop..

couldnt get any pics though...too dangerous

just thinking about the smell when they take them off is making me hard.. :D
bbuk

Post by bbuk »

Leopard print wellies are just Puuuuuurrrrrrrfect for stroking ones cock one
vlcsnap-2013-01-22-23h55m46s115.JPG
vlcsnap-2013-01-22-23h55m54s115.JPG
vlcsnap-2013-01-22-23h56m21s118.JPG
ukcob

Post by ukcob »

Absolutely love wellies - especially wellies covered in cum. I recently moved into a new flat and my neighbour leaves her wellies out on the landing over night. I've woken up early morning on a few occasions and borrowed them :-) Even though I'm about a size 8 her size 6 wellies fit quite well and are really supple but still tight on the leg, almost makes me cum just putting them on.

Covered them a few times, will post a few photo's soon. Also found a girl at work her leaves her new hunters in the shower block at work - hoping I can get a few minutes with them sometime soon, fingers crossed for more snow!