Boot Fucking

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

stiletto01

Re: Boot Fucking

Post by stiletto01 »

Hi MissBettyPage,

I purposely chose Depositfiles because anyone can download from there. Its quite easy to do.

Right mouse click on the download link and select 'Open in a new Tab'. When the page loads, wait for the timer to count down and click regular download. (or visa versa) The download will begin, so choose a destination folder on your computer and click save.

Next, go to this site page http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm and download the winrar for your computer. (You may need a restart after installing the file.)

Then, find the file you downloaded from Depositfiles, right click and you will see an icon with red an green books that says 'extract here'.Select that one and it will then ask for the password which is, posted by stiletto

Just copy and paste the password into the box and it will extract the movie. Enjoy :D

Cheers
votrik

looking for

Post by votrik »

someone have this clip? if yes,attached it please..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by votrik on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
jacka

Post by jacka »

robhaywood52 wrote:
cormac wrote:thats it i need to find a hooker that'll do this stuff
I actually stumbled into one that was new to the business and boot domination. She has a closet full of knee high ordinary dress boots she acquired over the years. I pretty much trained her to my likes LOL without having to pay extra.
She has enjoyed our sessions as much as I have.
Care to share her out? I used to see a girl who would in London but she's no longer in the business. Thanks!
stiletto01

Post by stiletto01 »

Yukari Toudou - Cum On Black Suede Boots

http://depositfiles.com/files/pw66beto8
Password: posted by stiletto
Last edited by stiletto01 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrHyde

Post by MrHyde »

File is corrupted?
stiletto01

Post by stiletto01 »

No its not! I just tested it.
Eric667

Post by Eric667 »

Hi there,

I am Eric and I have to say, this is an amazing forum. Especially this thread is just ..... great. Thanx for this, mostly Stiletto!!

Eric
stiletto01

Post by stiletto01 »

Goddess Cheyenne ~ Fuck My Boots

The hypnotic Goddess Cheyenne commands Her slave to show Her just how much he loves Her boots.
He is going to lick Her boots, he is going to worship Her boots and he is going to fuck Her boots.
Show me what a good boot fucker you are and thrust that cock in between my Boots.
Fucking my boots is both your reward and your punishment all at once.

http://depositfiles.com/files/1ulw4dp6g
Password: posted by stiletto
lvboots

Post by lvboots »

great ! thanx !!
Wika

Post by Wika »