Any stories from over the christmas period?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootlover1990

Re: Any stories from over the christmas period?

Post by bootlover1990 »

congrats on her becoming your fiancee and its good to hear that you both can be that honest with each other, i know that in the long run that will definitely help, and this may sound weird coming from me because I'm only 22 but the kind of relationship you have is almost exactly like mine, we've known each other for about 7 years now and in august we'll have been dating for 3 years although i plan on marrying her this year, just really need to wait for tax time so i can buy the ring. you both seems like your meant for each other and that's great, not too may couples are like that so best wishes and best of luck from a fellow boot lover. :D
CrackingWise

Post by CrackingWise »

bootlover1990 wrote:... I'm only 22 but the kind of relationship you have is almost exactly like mine, we've known each other for about 7 years now and in august we'll have been dating for 3 years although i plan on marrying her this year...
I don't think that's weird at all. I met my ex wife when I was 24, we dated for 3 years before we got married and stayed married for 18 years. She is 6 years younger than me, and she had some self-consciousness to overcome along the way. For instance, I let her know about my boot fetish when we were shopping in downtown Chicago, and she said "well, let's go find some boots". It was in the late 80's and knee-high flat heeled boots were the fashion of the day (not my favorite style), and her calves were kind of thick so it took several pairs before we found a pair that actually fit and didn't look too horrible. She wouldn't wear thigh-high boots though, they were too "slutty".

The day we got married, we were going to spend the first night of our honeymoon in a hotel in Kansas City. But I asked her to drive over to a mall where they had a Wild Pair store. I asked if she would try on a pair of thigh high boots, and she looked horrified at me. "I can't wear those, what will people think?", to which I answered, "We're married now, so it doesn't MATTER what people think". The light went on and she was like "Oh, yeah!" So we got her her first pair of THBs that day, a shiny silver pair in genuine leather with a sexy design and a 4" heel (no platform). She is petite, so they came half-way up her thighs, yummy! Back at the hotel, she undressed to her underwear, and slipped on her new high-heeled silver THBs. Then she said she wanted to talk to her sister on the phone, so she teased my cock with her boots and her hand. She also sucked on my cock when her sister was talking, only pulling my cock out of her mouth to answer back. I can't tell you how horny that made me! We spent the next week of our honeymoon in a cabin in the Ozarks, supposedly going on a canoeing weekend, but it rained hard almost the whole week, so she spent most of the time wearing her new THBs, walking around the cabin and teasing me. Fantastic week for me, and we finally did get to go canoeing, even though we got drenched. And no, she didn't wear her THBs in the canoe, I know that's what you're thinking , LOL.

My ex-wife never was open to wearing OTK boots in public, though, unlike my fiancee who loves making a fashion statement. The only time she did was under a long skirt or beneath her pant legs :(
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

i see, and out of curiosity do you have a link for those boots you bought your fiancee? was wondering what kind they were and what price and things like that.
CrackingWise

Post by CrackingWise »

bootlover1990 wrote:i see, and out of curiosity do you have a link for those boots you bought your fiancee? was wondering what kind they were and what price and things like that.
I haven't been able to find anything on the web or ebay that are quite like those silver boots, sorry. I don't even know if she still has them, after 20 years of use they did get a bit beat up. They were around $120 when we first bought them, being real leather, and would probably fetch nearly twice that today. During our love affair, we used to joke around when she wore them - she told me she was "Sex Woman - Saving couples from sexual boredom one bedroom at a time!". Next time I'm out in the hills, I'll see if she put them into storage, if she did, I'll snag them and get some pics, ok? My bet is she probably tossed them since they would remind her of us, and what we no longer have.

UPDATE: She didn't throw them out, I found them in storage! :mrgreen: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=41997
Last edited by CrackingWise on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

I'm sorry i meant those black ones with the frills on the side you got for your fiancee. I was wondering what they were and their price and things like that.
CrackingWise

Post by CrackingWise »

bootlover1990 wrote:I'm sorry i meant those black ones with the frills on the side you got for your fiancee. I was wondering what they were and their price and things like that.
LOL, oh. I posted a link to those in my original Louisville story in this thread.. :) But here it is again: Michael Antonio Hemet boots in black suede
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Thanks and sorry didn't notice that.
CrackingWise

Post by CrackingWise »

bootlover1990 wrote:Thanks and sorry didn't notice that.
No problem , we're all friends here .
mi13ke

Post by mi13ke »

Crackingwise - what happened in Feb, would luv to know!!
CrackingWise

Post by CrackingWise »

mi13ke wrote:Crackingwise - what happened in Feb, would luv to know!!
Thank you for asking, Mi13ke!

Where to begin? I was our 4 month anniversary and just after Valentine's Day, and we were both in a very frisky mood all weekend. I took her to lots of different places, including NASA, the beach and a ferry ride. We had a great time because she had never been to the ocean before and had never been so far south or west in the US either.

Saturday afternoon was really nice, after we had been out and about and came back to my place, she put on a pair of cream colored OTK boots with straps and cowgirl heels. We sat together in the love seat to watch some TV, which involved a lot more making out than actual TV watching, especially when she unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock while wearing those lovely boots. Soon enough, she led me to the bedroom by my cock, and I got a great glimpse of those boots as she tugged my throbbing member. She teased my cock with her sexy "non-slutty" boots, telling me how she was going to make me cum all over them. Then she went down on me, and it was just awesome, and ended with a wild screaming fuck. I don't have any neighbors near adjoining walls to the bedroom, so she was able to let it all out, quite a sexy sight to behold!

Somewhere I heard that oysters are an aphrodisiac, not that I really believe that, but I took her to an oyster bar that night anyway. She put on a sexy dress, and it turns out she brought a pair of light brown knee high boots which contrast her dark skin quite nicely. We had a nice romantic evening with good seafood and wine, and she was definitely feeling like a little princess. A devious little princess, that is. So I decided to give her a little taste of her medicine by going down on her. I was surprised how delicious her pussy tasted, so I continued face fucking her, and getting my fingers inside her cunt, first just one, then finally four of them opening her way up while I lapped her clit. She had a raging orgasm, and afterwards told me she had never had gotten head that intense before. It got me hot, too, going down on a beautiful woman wearing sexy boots. She put her boots on either side of my cock, and I started jerking off, watching her pussy and boots until I blasted a load right on her boots! And after I came, she stepped on my cock and rubbed the cum all over her boots. Mm hmm!

On Sunday morning and afternoon, we did a bit of driving around, and that afternoon I decided to take her to an adult novelty store. Not just any novelty store, it was Eros 1207, the second largest one in the USA. She had always been a bit timid about these places before, but she was eager to see what it was all about. The ladies who worked the store were very accommodating and made her feel comfortable there. She did a bit of shopping and found a pink and black PVC-ish corset that looked great on her and accentuated her size H breasts. (yes H! Not a typo!) There was a pair of black thigh high boots that caught her eye, with sequins, but they were out of our price range, maybe next time. I also took her to the "leather room", where they keep all the bondage gear and other kinky stuff. She had wanted me to collar her, for real, so we found a cute pink leather color that I could attach a leash to. We even stopped by the pet store on the way back and bought a matching dog leash.

She was getting very excited. When we got back to my place, I ordered her to put her leash on, and I brought her into my apartment by the leash, in full view of everyone, which both embarrassed and excited her. I dragged her upstairs to the bed room, and unhitched her so she could get dressed. When she came out, she was wearing her pink and black corset which held up her huge boobs, her collar, and a pair of OTK black boots with impressive 5.5" heels (and a small platform). No, these were not the "non-slutty" boots, lol, more like bitch goddess. Her pussy was in plain view, ready for access, dripping with anticipation. But instead of that, I decided to walk her around the place like a dog. I'd throw coins on the floor and tell her to pick them up so I could watch her bend over wearing those boots, showing off her tight little ass. So I decided, why not, she'll do anything I want now, so I laid down on the floor and ordered her to give me a boot job with the sole of her thigh high boot. "Yes, Master, yes, Master!" she giggled playfully. And she stood right over me, teasing and caressing my cock with her sexy boots, pressing my cock head against my belly with the sole of her boot and grinding it in, all while I was holding her leash. "Milk my cock, slave", I said as I gave her leash a little tug. I was hard as a rock, and I really wanted to sink my huge cock into her squeaky tight pussy, so I got up and led her to the bed by the leash. And it was the best fuck either of us had had in years! I kept her in suspense, telling her that she was not allowed to cum until I told her to and holding her by the leash, and this drove her even more crazy. I must have tease-fucked her like this for 20-30 minutes and she was going crazy! Then when I was ready, I said the word, and I came like a lava flow, her high heeled boots jabbing at my ass. Also, she climaxed so hard her eyes rolled back and she started speaking in tongues and thrashing, which surprised both of us. We were both pretty worn out after all that, so after a little nap (she kept her boots on too!) we got up and did a little cooking together in the kitchen. I had planned for us to make pesto shrimp ravioli, and we danced and hugged and kissed and teased each other while we cooked together. And then a candlelight dinner with wine and sexy music, and guess what? Hehe, again? Suuuure, let's go, LOL.

So it all works out well. I treat her like a princess, make her laugh, give her respect and validation, and pleasure her well and often, and she reciprocates. She's said some amazing things to me. She told me anytime I want a boot job, just ask and she'd be happy to do it. She has said she would wear ANY pair of boots, even if they came up to her pussy and had 12" heels, lol. I don't know about the 12" heels, that's even kinky for my taste. Anyway, she's a keeper by any measure, and she's coming back to visit me here in 2 weeks, and I'm excited! She even said that she would wear a skirt or dress and a sexy pair of boots on the airplane and meet me in the terminal not wearing panties! Dude, can you say instant hard-on? LOL, I might have to fuck her in the airport parking garage :)

So all in all, we fucked 4 times, she got to be my slave girl, we gave each other head, I got a boot job, and I got to cream her boots while she wore them. Not bad for a weekend, eh?