EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Leevoy »

She was reading out in the open field on a particularly warm afternoon on campus. I strolled by several times just trying to think of how to get this beautiful petite coed to help me spit and slobber on her wonderous riding boots that looked nice and somewhat beat up, but supple enough to melt my heart.

She finally gave up on the studies and made her way towards the Library. Before she could get to the handle. I said "Scuze me miss....?" And was met with a hesistant yet friendly smile. I explained that in order for me to get into this frat I needed to worship her boots. As soon as she agreed we walked together to a picnic table nearby and got those familiar butterflies that I was going to thrash this young ladies boots! I spat and spat and spat on them, watching as my spittle dried ever so fast in that glorious afternoon sunlight. Cradling her boots in my one hand and arm allowed me to keep moving my hands, and feeling the course, rawer denim of her tight little skinny jeans that I'm sure she was moistening up during all of this spitting and licking between her legs. I gave a few good deep leathery sniffs for the essence of this little slut's fukk boots and then rubbed my face in both boots like a dog getting his face shoved in shit to learn his lesson. After I finished up she walked away and I immediately found the closest men's room on campus to empty the content of my bloated balls.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

L3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

L4.jpg
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Cody from Dallas, TX served me up some fantastic brown leather riding boots for breakfast in a classic "dangle ledge" style out in the crisp early morning air in front of the Literature building. We started talking about favorite brands of riding boots and she started to tease me that I was into boots! I told her that since I had been rushing I had developed a particular fondness for brown leather riding boots.

While I was splattering and sucking spit repeatedly off her smooth, but broken-in and well-worn brown leather jerk-off boots, Code told me that she had several more pairs of riding boots n high boots like that at her dorm and I started to squirt even more in my friend's sister's stinky skinny jeans I was wearing beneath my regular vanilla clothes at that time.

Unfortunately I was not able to have a boot orgy in Cody's dorm because she had to go to "Trader Joes" :( Thanks for your help with the Rush this semester though, Code. All of the boyz back at the Frat House salute your spunkboots! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
L5.jpg
Plenty of more pics and stories to cum....
Last edited by Leevoy on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KorkojenOrja

Post by KorkojenOrja »

Youre my hero! I got to cum up with as good strategy as yours that would work out in europe.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Can't wait til I have time to post all of my bootsploitations on here. I have so many more pics n stories in the archives of badass brown leather co-ed boots...but just wanted to post another cock-teaser here and mention how much I marvel at how stupid a college-educating whore in tall boots can really be...I mean this blonde whore got THRASHED by your Excellency!!!
THRAZZHED.jpg
Each one of the total 8 straps were fully in my mouth for several seconds; all mandated by the Frat, of course. Blonde jaws were dropped. Full story and so much MORE to follow...
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

This sorority girl's boots DID NOT get thrashed by Lee Boy but she did make sure to let me know that she is in Rho Pi Rho and it's totally cool that I am doing this to get into the frat. Her boots were brand new so she made sure to not let my filthy face and mouth anywhere near, but she did pose her and her perfect brown leather pussy-boots for me to beat my dick into oblivion with. Tracked these boots long and hard, waited for her class to get done and everything. At least I got to stand and talk with blonde sorority royalty and let her know how fukking bodacious her whoreboots are!!!
Blonde-Dreambootz.jpg
Look at these amaze-boots sparkle and shine in the sweet noontime sun.
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Can't wait to read the whole story man! This is very EPIC... each tiem you think you've finished your thread, you came back with more stuf... Chapeau!! :D
qwerty665544

Post by qwerty665544 »

What a lucky man.Thanks for these photos.And do you have other beautiful photos?thank you very much for share these with us.
tuffie

Post by tuffie »

these are awesome stories and pictures. Thanks for sharing. Please keep on posting. cheers!