EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Mus78

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Mus78 »

Yeah! There great!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Bump
CrackingWise

Post by CrackingWise »

Leevoy wrote:Bump
Great thread, Leevoy. Have you had any more encounters like these? I know it's May now and not so many boots around.
horny4boots2

Post by horny4boots2 »

hey...have u had any more encounters? PM me for my story n video
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Bump for the arrival of Fall Boot Season on college campuses all across the nation!
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

It's been awhile since I have updated this thread but I have achieved some more great bootings since then. A page or two ago I spoke of the greatest booting ever. These pictures are on another phone that has to be given service again so that I can download the images of the brown leather front lace knee high boots that I paid a co-ed 60 dollars to lick and spit on at the infamous dangle ledge...and then helped her take off in the library, only to be able to take them into the lavatory for 10 minutes in which I fucked them and returned back to her. These pics are amazing and I will definitely be sharing very soon. The boots were so sexy and it really was a dream cum true. She didn't know how to react to the boot abuse that she probably assumed took place on her precious slut boots. Thanks again, Shannon you are a true boot whore!

As for the library boot pics on the previous page, this girl was sitting in the library with magenta red hair and a tight body with fresh tattoo sleeves and tight as fuck skinny jeans. She laughed when I told her about the frat, and said that she could use the gas money. As you can see from the pics, I splattered her cum boots real good! I asked her to take a photo of me worshipping her boots with my phone and that is the shaky photo. She couldn't believe it. She was one of the hottest boot marks ever for me.

Besides that I licked a fat Puerto Rican co eds lace up knee high boots but did not have my phone on me. I also came into some real nice riding boots that were so smelly and belonged to an denim clad brunette beauty.

The following photos are from last week. We have had some really cold temps around the university, so naturally it's been itching at me to get out there and get bootin! I came across Nicole and Erin the other night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

These two little sluts were headed to the music hall when I encountered them in the stairwell. I asked if I would be able to clean their boots and Erin with the cotton candy blue Wellies was hesistant, whereas Nicole with the brown leather riding boots, was so excited to have a "frat boy" lick her boots and told Erin, "Come on Erin! Just say Yes! This is gonna be fun! Needless to say, my dick became rock hard.
Img_140129192126.JPG
I had them follow me to a bench in the music hall near some of the practice rooms for instrumentalists. I told them to have a seat and then spat a huge load all over Nicoles brown leather riding boots. Both of these 19 year old girls starting giggling the moment the boots came up to my face. They were laughing so hard and humiliating me so much it was awesome! They kept laughing more and more as I was rubbing my face and nose into Nicoles boots and just flat out piggin out on her boots like a dog! I unbuckled the straps of Nicoles riders and began to suck on that strap which caused an eruption of laughing from these two young boot sluts. I was pre cumming at this point. These boots were so salty from the snow and all I licked both of pairs from top to bottom as I had an agenda to just get flat out nasty on some boots that night. I had never cleaned Wellies before so that was a new experience as well. It was kind of like licking a plastic bucket that I would also suck and fuck really hard. I told both girls "these taste so salty!" These girls were good sports and I was glad to taste their boot essences on my tongue for dinner that night. Give me boots or give me death!
Img_140129192157.JPG
Img_140129192238.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

i want those wellies :D
KorkojenOrja

Post by KorkojenOrja »

Youre the Man! :mrgreen:
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

totally missed that topic