EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

allnamestakenn

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by allnamestakenn »

outstanding. i'll need to give this a try.
balbil

Post by balbil »

Great stuff!!

There's another pair to worship outdoor!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321353765989? ... 1558.l2649

I am definitely doing for one of these boots!!!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

I was gonna head to "class" today and see if I could do some pledging, but it was spring break. Today wouldve been a bootiful day to go booting too....
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Here's some more EPIC boot-sploitation! :twisted:
These are the types of women whose boots I am slaughtering regularly. This girls body was out of control, and her jeans, boots, and stunning denim/leather jacket was so BAD-ASS, I told her so! Here's the pics and the story is below them. Experiences such as this one bring my hard cock so much pure joy!
Img_140327151735.JPG
Img_140327151637.JPG
Perfect opportunity for some bootin' today. Hit the pavement and ran into beautiful Alexann. When I caught up to Xan, she was totally on-board. We chatted a bit, while I admired everything this young lady had goin on. Her ass was nice and round and the way she fit into her jeans and boots was pretty cum inducing. Her fucking jacket was so bad ass, that I told her "Your jacket is SOOOO bad-ass!", she smiled and then hoisted her broken-in, beat up and smelly leather boots up to my face, as I pigged the fuck out like I was in a pie-eating contest. Xanie made due with some "Oh my's" while I was a like a rabid dog for about 45 seconds each on these bad boyz! The leather was nice and broken in and had a nice rich taste and smell to it that drove my cock crazy. Being able to cradle her leg in those tight jeans whilst I went to work was such a rush! And I am such a wanker for a sexy denim jacket on a girl this fucking beautiful. She asked me "Done booting?" while I was getting ready to take some pics and I said "just a sec" while I hocked a big spit load on her boots that she sarcastically commented "Oh, good..." afterwards. I chuckled in sick pleasure and took some photos of my newest afternoon delight. I licked the spit remnants off as she watched then she handed me a tissue to clean my face off because their was some saliva on the tip of my nose. MMMM....brown boot leather for lunch!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inmuned

Post by inmuned »

more of this story please !! its amazing that the girls make real these have of fetish that everyone has !!

i dont believe it :O :O
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

^
Well, she said that these were her roommates boots. So I guess she had quite a story for her roomie! While I was pigging out on her boots, she saw two little hotties that must live in her dorm and said hello to them while some random guy (me) was spitting on and smearing her roommates boots in his face. So awkward, yet made me incredibly hard!The leather was soft, creaky and old, like a real old baseball mitt. I wanted to fuck the front breast-pockets of that jacket too!
crap25

Post by crap25 »

good work. hope we gonna see a lot more
Pendelton

Post by Pendelton »

So I'm licking my friends riders tommrow. When I licking one of her boots where do I put the other that is being not licked. Then what soo do with it once it's cleaned? I need tips
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Pendelton wrote:So I'm licking my friends riders tommrow. When I licking one of her boots where do I put the other that is being not licked. Then what soo do with it once it's cleaned? I need tips
That sounds fucking awesome, mate! Please try to snap some photos of that EPICness! I find it optimal to have her dangle her legs and boots from above, like sitting on the edge of a perch or at the top of a staircase while you are down just a few steps below in boot heaven. Sometimes tho, you just gotta get down and dirty and get on your knees while they are seated or leaning on something. Once they are cleaned, I take pics to jack off to later and post on here. YOU should do that, but also take the opportunity to feel her out if she liked you spitting n lickin her luscious leather. See if she got wet and if you could maybe see about a bootjob. See if she wants to spit on them and lick that off too! Either way...fuck those boots up!
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Boy have I got the mother-loads of slutty college boots! Follow me as I roll out your Brown Boot Whore Class of 2015! All of these slutz graduated Magna Cum Loudly on my Boots cause they all felt the wrath of the Excellence of Execution!
wildt.jpg
Let's start with these two stupid, easy marks:
korsjob1.jpg
So I switched schools to a way more prissy, sophisticated, designer-boot wearing school-needless to say-stuck up rich bitches in really nice riding boots that can't believe that some pig is spitting, licking, and worshipping their smelly boots! If you are new to this thread, please check page 1 on my origins...

First day I rolled up I saw these two:
worsjob2.jpg
I told them who I was and what my objective was. They hesitatingly agreed with their young naiveity and stupidity. We walked over to a tunnel out of the way of the other students. The asian wearing the shiny Michael Kors boots with the gold embellishments got it 1st. I spat on her boots like the filthy whore boots that they are, and after the first spit I got closer and spat harder on them again, this time with anger in my motive because I wanted her to feel how much I fucking hated her and and wanted to exert my will on her boots that probably cost more than I make in a week. As I stroked those golden embellishments and designer leather with my tongue,the asian said it felt weird and withdrew those whoreboots from my grasp. Just look at that cascading beauty of a load on those several hunded dollar boots; that thought alone still keeps me hard as a fucking rock! She wanted to show off with her hardware, so I gave those incredible fuck boots the attention they commanded! I then moved onto the young whore with the tight-as-fuck skinny jeans and gave them a quick hate spat before taking these pics and looking for my next boot marks. They both walked away stunned, without me cleaning any of it off while I watched it all trickle slowly like I had just throbbed n squirted like a bandit! COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Sun May 31, 2015 1:22 am, edited 4 times in total.